Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Pearson to Porto

On MOTD the commentator just made some throwaway rhyming line like the always do. Something along the lines of "Peter Crouch has scored x goals in x games, but he's unlikely to get to Brazil this summer, meanwhile at the other end of the career spectrum is Harry Kane with x goals in his last x games, maybe there'll be calls to get Kane on the Plane"

It wasn't a serious suggestion by anyone. 

That was when villas boas was at academica. Who did he manage next, Porto lol

Also this Link confirms that Mickey Walsh is based in Porto. http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2915/europa-league/2011/05/18/2492052/former-porto-striker-mickey-walsh-believes-manager-andres-villas-

It wouldn't surprise me if he has recommended Pearson to Porto but whether they go ahead with anything is a different matter. I wouldn't have thought they would go for a second division English manager mind! Stranger things have happened though

Pochettino does speak english. Hes having lessons at the moment but speaks through a translator on motd because his english isnt very good.

I was always wondering whether his translator was there with him on the spot or whether they were translating this post-match statements at the BBC later on.

Archived