Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Wot, no beer!

I wonder how many of the new st holders actually attended their first match against Donny, then thought 'I'll have some of this next year'

Can imagine the look of disgust on their faces when realise they don't get a free beer and presents at every match!

EDIT: please read carefully before you reply, have had to put this as too many people don't seem to take in what they read by some posts, does it apply to you before you go on the defensive!

If you legitimately couldn't afford or commit to buying a season ticket last season for whatever reason (work, travel etc) it appears there's a new term coined for you by self-righteous weapons - "plastic." Apparently you also write with a crayon in your first and think a ball is cube shaped because heaven forbid you've been to a match before.

****ing hell, we get it - there'll be a more interest in watching City next season. The arrogance from (admittedly a small minority of) existing season ticket holders is more tiresome than the new applicants they're whining about. I'm aware this thread is a little tongue in cheek, but I honestly don't get why it bothers people so much.

I wonder how many of the new st holders actually attended their first match against Donny, then thought 'I'll have some of this next year'

Can imagine the look of disgust on their faces when realise they don't get a free beer and presents at every match!

So what your telling me is that I won't be getting any beer tokens, a free badge and flag every game!?

FFS! Who wants my season ticket?! :mad:

I hope nobody dies every week.

Would you still go to the football if you had a 1 in 30,000 chance of dying?

Statistically speaking, your far more likely to die in the car in an rtc getting to the game (1 in 5,000), whereas the odds of you being killed by a dog are 1 in 700,000.

Statistically speaking, your far more likely to die in the car in an rtc getting to the game (1 in 5,000), whereas the odds of you being killed by a dog are 1 in 700,000.

Where did you get that statistic 1 in 5000 chance dying in a car going to a game!? Surely we would lose a few fans every game if that was true!?

If you legitimately couldn't afford or commit to buying a season ticket last season for whatever reason (work, travel etc) it appears there's a new term coined for you by self-righteous weapons - "plastic." Apparently you also write with a crayon in your first and think a ball is cube shaped because heaven forbid you've been to a match before.

****ing hell, we get it - there'll be a more interest in watching City next season. The arrogance from (admittedly a small minority of) existing season ticket holders is more tiresome than the new applicants they're whining about. I'm aware this thread is a little tongue in cheek, but I honestly don't get why it bothers people so much.

Hear, hear. Quite.

Isn't it about time this nonsense stopped?

I am one of the 7000 'new' season season ticket holders. I've had a season ticket before, for the whole of the 1990's and some of 2000's. Travelled away a lot during this period also. Then my children came along and it wasn't practical or financially viable for a few years. Still attended as and when I could.

Now that he's older, my son and I have been to every weekend home game this season and spent more on match tickets than with hindsight a season ticket would have cost.

So we have chosen to get season tickets for next season. And would have regardless of division.

You're giving all season ticket holders a bad name!

I have no problem with new fans coming down as long as they support our team through thick & thin. It's gonna be a bumpy ride next season and we have gotta stick by the lads. So will the so called 'current plastics' make sure you don't give us the ammo ok!! Sing loud, clap loud, do anything loud but please don't just sit there in silence. Cheers

I imagine a few will need to be told that they can't take alcoholic drinks into the stands!!!

Wait, in all the years I've been coming I've been doing it wrong by smuggling beers under my shirt.........? 

Unless you can't commit yourself to 46/38 games a season, spend thousands of pounds a year supporting leicester, go to player award evenings, kiss the players arses on twitter, must have a season ticket every year, you aren't a proper fan and must be a "plastic"

I'm a new season ticket holder. Due to work commitments and other various things last season I couldn't get to every game unfortunately, although did make it to around 13 home games in the end.

I am now a season ticket holder next season due to my work commitments changing and also a little extra cash.

Call me plastic or whatever you like. I am a fan as much as anyone else on here. However, if those circumstances I mentioned above hadn't altered, I still wouldn't be able to get a season ticket but fortunately for me they have.

Also, even if we hadn't made it to the premier league for next season I would still have had a season ticket thanks to things changing for me.

Well said.

I'm a new season ticket holder. Due to work commitments and other various things last season I couldn't get to every game unfortunately, although did make it to around 13 home games in the end.

I am now a season ticket holder next season due to my work commitments changing and also a little extra cash.

Call me plastic or whatever you like. I am a fan as much as anyone else on here. However, if those circumstances I mentioned above hadn't altered, I still wouldn't be able to get a season ticket but fortunately for me they have.

Also, even if we hadn't made it to the premier league for next season I would still have had a season ticket thanks to things changing for me.

Well said.

You don't have to explain yourself.

People like to tell others how much of a better fan they are because they already had a season ticket.

Unless you can't commit yourself to 46/38 games a season, spend thousands of pounds a year supporting leicester, go to player award evenings, kiss the players arses on twitter, must have a season ticket every year, you aren't a proper fan and must be a "plastic"

How many selfies with players are required?

Archived