Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Apple buy Beats

They aren't as good or bad as people say. Just over priced.

This really, just a fairly average set of headphones that people pay for as a fashion item more than anything. 

You can get better for less but they're certainly better than anything Apple currently produce. Sound quality in Apple products is pretty much an after thought.

This really, just a fairly average set of headphones that people pay for as a fashion item more than anything. 

You can get better for less but they're certainly better than anything Apple currently produce. Sound quality in Apple products is pretty much an after thought.

The new earpods that come with the iPhones now are an improvement though.

I thought HTC bought Beats. Or partnered with them. I won't miss out, though. This'll be the last HTC phone I own if they keep going with the god awful Windows Phone 8

HTC was partnered with beats as my HTC One S has it, although I've just got the HTC One M8 for my daughter and they seemed to have cut all ties as that comes with Boom Sound, belting phone though and the sound is amazing with boom.

Archived