Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Illusion35

Detailed plan of the stadium

Does anyone know where I can see a seat by seat plan of the stadium? I want to see exactly where my season ticket is, but can't get onto the seating plan on LCFC direct now they are sold out. When I google it I can find plans with the blocks on, but obviously I know where they are, I want to see the individual rows and seats?

Does anyone know where I can see a seat by seat plan of the stadium? I want to see exactly where my season ticket is, but can't get onto the seating plan on LCFC direct now they are sold out. When I google it I can find plans with the blocks on, but obviously I know where they are, I want to see the individual rows and seats?

You can still log onto lcfc direct to look as I did earlier when I renewed

What does that strange face mean?

Our tickets are in the block we've been in all season so I know it well but my son wants to know whether our seats are on the end of a row or in the middle and I can't tell that from the seat numbers.

You can still log onto lcfc direct to look as I did earlier when I renewed

Thanks I did try but it wasn't behaving and I couldn't seem to get to the stadium plan!

Our tickets are in the block we've been in all season so I know it well but my son wants to know whether our seats are on the end of a row or in the middle and I can't tell that from the seat numbers.

Thanks I did try but it wasn't behaving and I couldn't seem to get to the stadium plan!

What block is it?

What's block and seats I can look for you if needed

It's because you have already purchased your season ticket.

It won't give you access as it thinks you want to purchase another.

I had a similar thing bought a ticket in SK1 no. 178 had a look on the Union FS thread on here and they were all talking about SK1 tickets in the low teens??? WTF?

I tried to logon but it wouldn't let me. I don't think you'll find a plan in the detail you need.

A guy at work explained to me that in SK1 seats end at around 200 and then start again from 1 near the Union FS boys. Sorted.

Appreciate the help, good to know exactly where our seats are. Moved around the block wherever seats were available last season. Excited for the new season already :)

• 1 year later...

Archived