Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

EA.

I just went to play FIFA 11 online with my cousin (He doesn't have 14 or 12, and I don't have 13), and found that they'd permanently closed the servers for it already.

What a scumbag joke of a company. My games like Halo 3 or Gear of War from 2007 still work online, but a game from the end of 2010 has been closed? Ridiculous.

I just went to play FIFA 11 online with my cousin (He doesn't have 14 or 12, and I don't have 13), and found that they'd permanently closed the servers for it already.

What a scumbag joke of a company. My games like Halo 3 or Gear of War from 2007 still work online, but a game from the end of 2010 has been closed? Ridiculous.

They closed the servers for FIFA Ultimate Team 11 in early 2013 already.

I don't know when you played FIFA 11 for the last time, but it must've been ages ago! lol

It's standard procedure with EA, they go with their latest products only and the older FIFA games usually die a timely death after about two years (and a few months) upon their first release.

They closed the servers for FIFA Ultimate Team 11 in early 2013 already.

I don't know when you played FIFA 11 for the last time, but it must've been ages ago! lol

It's standard procedure with EA, they go with their latest products only and the older FIFA games usually die a timely death after about two years (and a few months) upon their first release.

I didn't realise they even shut down the severs on games to be honest! I've not played Fifa 11 online for a while (obviously, haha), but I'd like to think that if I buy a game, I should be able to play it for more than 2 years. 

I didn't realise they even shut down the severs on games to be honest! I've not played Fifa 11 online for a while (obviously, haha), but I'd like to think that if I buy a game, I should be able to play it for more than 2 years. 

dont count on that....if the game bombs...they can/normally just the servers down within 18months. 

With annually released games such as these its to be expected. Many games keep the servers open for longer. Warhawk released near to ps 3 launch; and the servers stayed on for 7 years.

Archived