Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

All he say's is it's not the reason the deal collapsed.

Praps he is right LFC have given no reason and as the report says he has had a few medicals.

Also unlike you he will have spoken to the QPR club Dr who may have said there is no reason he would fail a medical.

That and the fact he had one with France before going to Brazil that he passed.

Without having access to the medical and to the second opinion results 'Arry is not in a position to make that statement.

surely they would have known about this before putting in a bid anyway, it's strange but if I were a Liverpool fan I would be relieved. 

How would another club know of any issues before having a medical? That's the whole point of a medical.

Liverpool have got previous, they knocked back Frankie Worthington because of a supposed medical condition, which never caused a problem. Obviously turned out to be our gain, their loss!

Can club doctors fail a player on purpose? Overstate the risk to suit the club? Nothing can be proven.

I'm sure they can use a it as a reason even if it's not. If the contract's not signed they can do what they want. They're under no obligation to sign him if for example there were issues with Borini leaving. If that is true then fair enough, they still should receive any stick for it.

Get a bid in for Clyne, Nige.

Would love him here, should be England's 2nd choice right-back behind Walker IMO. He'd probably cost a fair whack though, and we already have De Laet. We should be looking for a cheap-ish back-up for him.

True.

Would definitely give RRADL (after seeing his middle names, they have to be included - RIA ALFONS) some decent competition and I'd rather not use Moore at RB cos he's better suited as CB.

Agreed. And it looks like Moore will be a 1st choice CB this season, so we won't really be able to afford to ship him out to RB. Talking of competition, how about James Tavernier on loan, by all accounts he was one of Rotherham's best players last term, he's fairly strong and certainly no slouch, could be a decent back-up to RDL??

Without having access to the medical and to the second opinion results 'Arry is not in a position to make that statement.

So Harry can't use first hand knowledge of the player and medical records he has knowledge of. But you can use speculation lol lol lol lol lol lol

No wonder this place is such a fvcking joke at times.

So Harry can't use first hand knowledge of the player and medical records he has knowledge of. But you can use speculation lol lol lol lol lol lol

Charlie Austin failed a medical at Hull last summer but passed one at QPR. Suggests their medicals aren't as in-depth or strict as other sides.

:rolleyes: So Liverpool are lying now. So when did 'Arry become a Doctor?

"Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin will not be leaving Southampton during this transfer window, Southampton chairman Ralph Krueger has told Sky Sports News."

Ain't this like locking the stable door after the horse has already bolted

:rolleyes: So Liverpool are lying now. So when did 'Arry become a Doctor?

No doubt Redknapp is trying to gloss over this so Remy is still reasonably attractive to potential suitors. I don't like him whatsoever but I can understand why he'd be quick to try and dismiss all these rumours about a potential heart condition, whether there's any truth to them or not.

West Ham will be the surprise package for me this season, made some good signings already, and have been linked with some very good players.

Getting someone like Konoplyanka would be a real coup. 

West Ham will be the surprise package for me this season, made some good signings already, and have been linked with some very good players.

Getting someone like Konoplyanka would be a real coup.

I'd agree if Allardyce wasn't in charge. The mans a dinosaur and he'll be gone within the first 3 months. If the new man can get it going with the squad he inherits then I can see them sneaking a top ten.

Archived