Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

I'm glad Van Gaal's come to England. Seems a character even if a bit of a nobhead.

Apparently when he first became Ajax manager he walked into the dressing room and dropped his trousers to quite literally show he "had the balls" to do the job.

lol

Guest Col city fan

Palace sign Hangeland on a free.

Good signing on a free. Never been quick but excellent in the air. Similar to Upson.

Good signing on a free. Never been quick but excellent in the air. Similar to Upson.

Is a good signing for Palace, but I think if Nige signed Hangeland he'd be questioned ala Upson. Not saying it's right, or wrong, just looking at the different perspectives of a person.

West Ham will be the surprise package for me this season, made some good signings already, and have been linked with some very good players.

Getting someone like Konoplyanka would be a real coup. 

A player of his calibre? You've seen him play a couple of world cup games and suddenly he's a super star? lol

And you wonder why you get ripped to shreds all the time!

A player of his calibre? You've seen him play a couple of world cup games and suddenly he's a super star? lol

And you wonder why you get ripped to shreds all the time!

If Liverpool didn't think he was much cop, they wouldn't of signed him.

If Liverpool didn't think he was much cop, they wouldn't of signed him.

Where did I say that? He looked decent for Belgium but you seemed to have reached the conclusion that he's bigger and better than Liverpool. You just seem to spew nonsense.

Where did I say that? He looked decent for Belgium but you seemed to have reached the conclusion that he's bigger and better than Liverpool. You just seem to spew nonsense.

Bigger and better than Liverpool.

Because I don't like them.

Bigger and better than Liverpool.

Because I don't like them.

But plenty of players of his calibre and much better play for Liverpool, I don't get your point. That's ignoring the fact that you can't have seen him play more than a couple of hours of football.

But plenty of players of his calibre and much better play for Liverpool, I don't get your point. That's ignoring the fact that you can't have seen him play more than a couple of hours of football.

Still he impressed though, so much so, Liverpool have decided his worth signing for the future, because they obviously see something in him.

I would of preferred it, if he went to a different club, because I don't like Liverpool.

He also has a very cool name, which makes him even better.

If Ronaldinho is available and open to playing in England, I will be truly sickened if we don't at least try and get him.

Why should we go for a player who undoubtedly possesses a terrific skill set, but has terribly let himself go in the past eight years?

Tim Vickery's reports from South American are very insightful in that regard:

http://talksport.com/football/vickery-qpr-should-forget-about-ronaldinho-move-they-dont-need-him-140729104585

If there's one signing that would unsettle the squad, it'd be us showing interest in Ronaldinho.

Ronaldinho could still be something else in today's world of football, but he lacks the desire and the speed.

----------------------------------

On a sidenote, highly touted English defender Eric Dier, whom I would have loved to see in a City shirt, has now signed for Tottenham Hotspur:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28597872

Why should we go for a player who undoubtedly possesses a terrific skill set, but has terribly let himself go in the past eight years?

Tim Vickery's reports from South American are very insightful in that regard:

http://talksport.com/football/vickery-qpr-should-forget-about-ronaldinho-move-they-dont-need-him-140729104585

If there's one signing that would unsettle the squad, it'd be us showing interest in Ronaldinho.

Ronaldinho could still be something else in today's world of football, but he lacks the desire and the speed.

----------------------------------

On a sidenote, highly touted English defender Eric Dier, whom I would have loved to see in a City shirt, has now signed for Tottenham Hotspur:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28597872

Don't worry it was more tongue in cheek. I'd love us to sign him for nostalgic reasons, but realistically it would be silly

Please let it happen.

Chelsea lost 2-0 to our opponents next week Werder Bremen, so going on from peoples worries that we failed to beat Preston yesterday should we beat Werder Bremen next week does that make us better than Chelsea? :dunno:

Archived