Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Guest Col city fan

Qpr trying to stay up I see

What, aren't they meant to?

QPR and Redknapp, the signers of only 'mercenaries' and 'has beers', have made two potentially very good signings already in Caulker and Mutch. Again goes to show just what shite has been written on here, about QPR, for too long.

QPR and Redknapp, the signers of only 'mercenaries' and 'has beers', have made two potentially very good signings already in Caulker and Mutch. Again goes to show just what shite has been written on here, about QPR, for too long.

I don't think spending £14million on players from Cardiff is going to change peoples' minds that they spend beyond their means.

Hehe whaat, I agree with you, it was a positive post about QPR actually signing decent players that could help them stay up (with a little dig at Leicester's lack of business)..

Unless you want an argument, in which case I can disagree with you if it makes you feel better.

I know you'll always staunchly defend them but you can't argue that QPR constantly sign mercenaries and has beens. The fact that they've made a couple of sensible (yet still expensive) signings does not change that.

Guest Col city fan

Hehe whaat, I agree with you, it was a positive post about QPR actually signing decent players that could help them stay up (with a little dig at Leicester's lack of business)..

Unless you want an argument, in which case I can disagree with you if it makes you feel better.

lol

:thumbup:

Guest Col city fan

I know you'll always staunchly defend them but you can't argue that QPR constantly sign mercenaries and has beens. The fact that they've made a couple of sensible (yet still expensive) signings does not change that.

lol..it goes on...

I don't think spending £14million on players from Cardiff is going to change peoples' minds that they spend beyond their means.

£14 million on two players who performed very well for Cardiff.

People might knock QPR but if it was the other way round and we'd signed Caulker & Mutch and QPR had signed Ulloa for £8 million you'd have people on here laughing about how poor of a signing he is. Whilst lauding over our excellent signings.

Guest Col city fan

People might knock QPR but if it was the other way round and we'd signed Caulker & Mutch and QPR had signed Ulloa for £8 million you'd have people on here laughing about how poor of a signing he is. Whilst lauding over our excellent signings.

Again.. Absolutely spot on...

:thumbup:

that is very true

For the majority of the time, however, it was the right "shite", as in the past few seasons, QPR did in fact sign a LOT of older players on massive wages.

And it nearly backfired last May.

I applaud the Hoops going for Mutch, I would've loved to see him in a City shirt.

Then again, signing talent is one thing - getting it to fit in and improve the squad another.

Another good signing for QPR:

"@JimWhite: Hearing that Mauricio Isla of Juventus and Chile presently having medical at #QPR."

That's a ridiculous signing!

Whatever you think of QPR the signings of Caulker, Mutch and Isla are terrific

QPR will do well next season. They got lucky last year and won't look back. Thankfully West Brom and Burnley look much worse than us so we just need Villa, Southampton and a few others to struggle too.

Expect Swansea to be down there too.

Guest Col city fan

I see MattP is lurking.

Expect another Harry Redknapp and QPR rant shortly...... lol

lol

I'm sure he'll be back from his sabbatical when he sees this thread!

I can imagine something along the lines of:

'Redknapp can't have been involved in either of these two signings because neither are over 35 and earning a million quid a week, geezer..' Etc...

Archived