Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

That's a ridiculous signing!

Whatever you think of QPR the signings of Caulker, Mutch and Isla are terrific

They are, but aren't they gambling quite a bit again? Their revenue is probably less than ours (feel free to show me figures proiving otherwise). Not sure about Caulker and Mutch but Isla must be wanting 50/60k a week.

Guest Col city fan

That's what happens when you have 100000 managers in ten years

What, like we did before Pearson this time round?

:thumbup:

They are, but aren't they gambling quite a bit again? Their revenue is probably less than ours (feel free to show me figures proiving otherwise). Not sure about Caulker and Mutch but Isla must be wanting 50/60k a week.

Yeah get what you're saying but in some ways we're gambling just as much by not adding much too our squad. If they stay up and we go down then their business will look far better

Don't get me wrong I'd much prefer our approach but in the Prem money talks and that could be our downfall. QPR are obscene and will continue to throw money at it regardless of the stability of the club. The next pompey imo

Is Mutch a lot better than Albrighton as well?

This is a good point, there is nothing to really suggest that he actually is apart from a transfer fee and people playing too much Football Manager.

Mutch (and Caulker) played a part of being the spine in a team that finished bottom of one of the worst top flights in history, I still don't know why people are considering them 'fantastic signings' - everytime I saw Caulker last year he seemed to be at fault for a goal.

More a case of just over-rating just English players?

qpr have got Isla on loan from juve, now they have made a signing I would love us to be able to have made.

I wouldn't worry too much, there have been loads of players like Isla before over here (Lugano, Demel, Delgado) that look fantastic for their country but then couldn't really care less when playing for a club side.

QPR had Julio Cesar on the books as well and they ended up shipping him out on loan.

I wouldn't worry too much, there have been loads of players like Isla before over here (Lugano, Demel, Delgado) that look fantastic for their country but then couldn't really care less when playing for a club side.

QPR had Julio Cesar on the books as well and they ended up shipping him out on loan.

esteban granero looked good at real madrid before he went there

Agree with the above. The definition of an imbalanced squad. Lots of quality in some areas, next to none in others. Will perhaps string a few results together, but ultimately will struggle. Cannot stand Rio Ferdinand either so I really hope Vardy rips him to shreds. 

Was looking at some of this season's previews and I have to say I think Villa have finally had it this season.

Club is up for sale, manager down in the dumps, they've just signed Richardson and Senderos. What could possible go right for them? I think they will finish bottom.

Archived