Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Was looking at some of this season's previews and I have to say I think Villa have finally had it this season.

Club is up for sale, manager down in the dumps, they've just signed Richardson and Senderos. What could possible go right for them? I think they will finish bottom.

agreed. Think West Brom will join them in the bottom 3. so by default (cause burnley are shit) we will survive :thumbup:

Was looking at some of this season's previews and I have to say I think Villa have finally had it this season.

Club is up for sale, manager down in the dumps, they've just signed Richardson and Senderos. What could possible go right for them? I think they will finish bottom.

Yeah, them and West Brom look like they have committed suicide with their actions the last couple of seasons.

Guest Col city fan

Problem with QPR is if their heads drop they're screwed.

Again.. its meant to be me who is obsessed with QPR! People are fixated on them.. it goes on...

lol

I echo what others have said in that it looks like a bad season for the West Midlands, Villa and West Brom look set to struggle.

QPR are comprised of too many ageing players, Swansea don't seem to be what they were, Southampton may have sold one too many players without similar quality replacements and Koeman's managerial record is patchy, Hull may struggle to balance European commitments with domestic ones and Palace spent much of last season looking relegation certainties. 

Is it beyond us to finish above three of these clubs? I don't think it is, especially if we can get in a defender or two before Everton.

Again.. its meant to be me who is obsessed with QPR! People are fixated on them.. it goes on...

lol

3 or 4 posts up from me people were talking about QPR, probably my 5th (maybe less?) post on them, this is the Premier League thread, they are a rival team who we could do with finishing above if we're to avoid the drop. Fail to see how this is a 'fixation' or out of place for the thread. Never mentioned you in relation to QPR, but I will now. Jog on.

Guest Col city fan

3 or 4 posts up from me people were talking about QPR, probably my 5th (maybe less?) post on them, this is the Premier League thread, they are a rival team who we could do with finishing above if we're to avoid the drop. Fail to see how this is a 'fixation' or out of place for the thread. Never mentioned you in relation to QPR, but I will now. Jog on.

You're just the latest in a long line buddy. Look through the thread. lol

And many others there have been.

Personally, I reckon QPR are making some potentially great signings. Diame would be a super addition. But if I say that I'll be accused of 'loving them'.. Whoops I just did..

You're just the latest in a long line buddy. Look through the thread. lol

And many others there have been.

Personally, I reckon QPR are making some potentially great signings. Diame would be a super addition. But if I say that I'll be accused of 'loving them'.. Whoops I just did..

Harry perving around West Ham for a signing?

Never.

I wouldn't worry too much, there have been loads of players like Isla before over here (Lugano, Demel, Delgado) that look fantastic for their country but then couldn't really care less when playing for a club side.

QPR had Julio Cesar on the books as well and they ended up shipping him out on loan.

just really like him as a player. not saying he wants to play for qpr or that will be a success. but would have loved to see what nfp could have got put of him here. real competition for rdl.

Guest seanfox778

I can see Liverpool struggling to make the top 4 this season, I think Chelsea, the Manchester pair and Arsenal will finish above them. This season has the potential to be a barnstormer.

Guest Col city fan

This is one of the reason's I wanted Derby to get promoted instead of QPR. Sheeps wouldn't have been getting these sort of players in.

Yes it is jealousy but I'm happy with what we've done so far. Ask me again Sep 1st.

At least you're honest.

Well done.

:thumbup:

Leicester Everton piece on Premier League world just been on BT sport. Interviews with Pearson and Wood and Martinez. Very unbias piece! :)

And the GtF goal, basically all about Leicester on Premier League world, exciting!!!

Liverpool are doing what spurs did last year. Sold there best player. Signed a load to try and replace with it not working

They have strengthened areas that needed it to be fair. If they bag Lavezzi as well they'll be looking cushty!

Guest Col city fan

lol lol lol

Puts paid to this myth of QPR (for example) being the archetypal wheeling-dealing club!

Over the past ten years, we've been the fookin worst!

You literally couldn't make it up...

Archived