Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

It's between Man City and Chelsea this season. I know Liverpool have got Balotelli to come in but I can't see them making the top 4 again this season.

Who else will? Probably not United, Everton I doubt. So that's two between 'pool, Arsenal and Spurs.

A team with Joe Allen and Jordan Henderson in centre midfield with an ageing Gerrard is not going to win the league.

A. Wiltshire, O.Chamberlain types would do Liverpool well, but like you are saying these guys might chase top 5, but not top 2.

Joe Allen looked a good prospect a while back, but doesnt spark like Wiltshire, who still has a lot to, prove.

English teams future, especially with Barclay being injured looks very dower.Sturridge doesnt do anything for me, to lead the

English line.Henderson might hold his own if he has players around him.

This thread leads to the next England generation....At this moment injuries permitting.I have no more than 8 outfield players

Wiltshire, Rooney Stirling, lallana,, Chamberlain, Townsend, Cahill , luke Shaw then maybe Walcott, but we need 14-15 plus GKs

Has anyone any idea why Van Gaal isn't sorting out Utd's defence?

Odd isn't it?

Tyler Blackett was not well rated by Birmingham fans last season and yet he starts for United this season. Doesn't seem to have been too bad so far but he can't be good enough for a full season. I also don't think I'm overstepping myself in saying that Morgan and Moore are a better partnership than Jones and Smalling.

I'm baffled that he hasn't dealt with such an obvious problem.

Has anyone any idea why Van Gaal isn't sorting out Utd's defence?

It mystifies me totally.The whole of England see manu must invest in the defence.Yes he needs a new midfield but you cant not have a solid defence at their level and commitments.

Van Gaal nor coaching staff have shown any recognition towards back 4 fratilities.

next to QPR, WBA they may have the worst back 4 in the league.

Well I am looking forward to seeing one of the most talented strikers in world football at the KP.

lol  lol  lol  - Ballotelli is not one of the worlds most talented strikers.

As for Man Utd, I'm really enjoying this apparent fall from grace. If they can follow Newcastles example to almost a tee, aside from the not coming back up after being relegated, that'd be great. Just a shame there's no way to make the glory boys feel the pain of relegation - they've probably all hopped across the city by now.

lollollol - Ballotelli is not one of the worlds most talented strikers.

As for Man Utd, I'm really enjoying this apparent fall from grace. If they can follow Newcastles example to almost a tee, aside from the not coming back up after being relegated, that'd be great. Just a shame there's no way to make the glory boys feel the pain of relegation - they've probably all hopped across the city by now.

Well he seems to find the net pretty well for club and country. So yeah the boy is talented.

It mystifies me totally.The whole of England see manu must invest in the defence.Yes he needs a new midfield but you cant not have a solid defence at their level and commitments.

Van Gaal nor coaching staff have shown any recognition towards back 4 fratilities.

next to QPR, WBA they may have the worst back 4 in the league.

I'd be alright with it, if they weren't waxing 60 million on a player the really don't need, assuming they stick with the wing backs I really have no idea where Di Maria is going to play. He's not a wing back and they've already got about 6 players capable of playing number 10. What they going to do drop Mata?

Mind you I suppose Rojo should sure it up a bit if Smalling is out for any length of time their in deep trouble.

Archived