Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Not talking about how much he Is worth, or how much bids are, but Rhodes scored goals in League One. Everyone questioned a huge price tag which Blackburn payed for him. He scored goals in the Championship. Personally, I'd like to see him in the Premier League. He obviously knows how to score goals. I'd have liked it to be him through on goal at Chelsea and not Nugent.

Just a very good poacher imo, nothing more. £12m is just silly and reflects how crazy the market has become

they've still got Shaw and Rojo to come into the team, though.

and people say we lack strength in depth. one unfit 18 year old and one new signing not in the squad so they're playing youth products who didn't even shine in championship loan spells at the back. 

De Gea

Jones Evans Rojo

Di Maria Herrera Carrick Shaw

Mata

Rooney Van Persie

yeah so you're playing di maria at rwb? would it not have been a much better idea to just buy a really good right wing back? just a thought...

and people say we lack strength in depth. one unfit 18 year old and one new signing not in the squad so they're playing youth products who didn't even shine in championship loan spells at the back.

yeah so you're playing di maria at rwb? would it not have been a much better idea to just buy a really good right wing back? just a thought...

Who knows, they may be looking for one.

Who knows, they may be looking for one.

you'd hope so, then he'd take di maria's place in the team you've put up. and di maria would play... where? 

it's all well and good buying one of the (arguably) top 20 players in the world or whatever but there's absolutely no point in buying him for such an extortionate fee when, to just a mere observer, he doesn't fit into the team at all. united better hope van gaal is the absolute tactical genius he's been built up to be and does something not obvious to the eye with him or else that's a lot of money wasted, not much improvement on the squad and they still won't get near the top 4 and have the exact same problem in one year's time. which would be marvellous. 

Just a very good poacher imo, nothing more. £12m is just silly and reflects how crazy the market has become

Spot on buddy!

Can't argue with how crazy the market has become.

The 12 m signing of McCormack when Fulham needed pretty much a new squad. Man Utd breaking the British transfer record. 30m for Shaw, etc etc etc.

The game goes ever more barmy.

No Valencia really can't defend at all.

I'd imagine he's better at it than Di Maria though.

What else do you want for that type of forward though?

It's not the market that's stupid and crazy, it's the Premier League. 

I'd imagine he's better at it than Di Maria though.

What else do you want for that type of forward though?

It's not the market that's stupid and crazy, it's the Premier League.

I wouldn't want that type of forward to be honest. Think Ulloa is far more mobile and links up play better than Rhodes.

Just my opinion of course

I wouldn't want that type of forward to be honest. Think Ulloa is far more mobile and links up play better than Rhodes.

Just my opinion of course

Of course, I wasn't disagreeing or agreeing with you just wanted you to expand...

Warnock to be appointed Palace manager

"Crystal Palace are set to appoint Neil Warnock as their new manager.

"The 65-year-old, who was in charge of Palace between 2007 and 2010, has been preferred to former West Brom boss Steve Clarke.

"It is understood Palace chairman and co-owner Steve Parish felt Warnock was the best option for what the club need now and building for the future.

"Warnock has money to spend an discussions will continue over the make up of his backroom staff."

Thoughts?

Warnock to be appointed Palace manager

"Crystal Palace are set to appoint Neil Warnock as their new manager.

"The 65-year-old, who was in charge of Palace between 2007 and 2010, has been preferred to former West Brom boss Steve Clarke.

"It is understood Palace chairman and co-owner Steve Parish felt Warnock was the best option for what the club need now and building for the future.

"Warnock has money to spend an discussions will continue over the make up of his backroom staff."

Thoughts?

Don't think he's cut out for the prem. Seems like a backwards step to me

Archived