Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

You have to hand it to McCarthy really, there's not a single good player in that Ipswich squad yet they're still up there and have been most of the season.

Majority have either come through the ranks or have been bought on frees. So their squad value is very low, too. 

I don't know the rules of football anymore - mainly thanks to indecision of refereeing. I have to make my own decision I guess but i've seen alot worse than that not given, let alone penalty/red card given, the way the game is nowadays I don't know what's a penalty and what isn't.

He was going for the ball, yes he didn't get it, it looked late, but I think it's his momentum that takes him sliding forward into the Derby player that's not excusing him but i'm not sure the Derby player was getting the ball either so it's not exactly stopping a goalscoring opportunity.

Archived