Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Anyone watching this game? I have to say the commentators are absolutely fantastic, great banter between them and not annoying. Andy HInchcliffe is great, he is good when he commentates on Leicester too. I think the main one is Daniel Mann not sure but either way they are class.

Anyone watching this game? I have to say the commentators are absolutely fantastic, great banter between them and not annoying. Andy HInchcliffe is great, he is good when he commentates on Leicester too. I think the main one is Daniel Mann not sure but either way they are class.

Agreed, good commentary duo. No doubt we'll suffer Don Goodman and his book of cliches later at Wolves.

Where have Watford got all their fans from? 19k at that game today.

Nice new stand helps and a decent team...

Knew Norwich and Bournemouth would win so we needed that.

Wilson has now earned more pens alone than any one team has been given all season!

Nice new stand helps and a decent team...

Knew Norwich and Bournemouth would win so we needed that.

Wilson has now earned more pens alone than any one team has been given all season!

That stand is certainly not nice.

Charlie Taylor just scored for Leeds against Wolves. Used to play with him and never thought he'd make Championship level at all. Really shocked.

Nice finish but he was handed that lol

Not sure why they would build a stand that doesn't have seats at ground level.

Looks ridiculous 

Plus they have Elton John lyrics on the back of it behind the seats, cringeworthy.

Archived