Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

You can feel the tears in Don Goodman's voice lol

lol He was banging on about Wolves cruising and it being comfortable then he "wasn't surprised" when Leeds equalised.

Clueless tosser.

Blackpool Millwall and Wigan....couldn't ask for better teams to go down

Don't mind Wigan tbh.

Small club who did wonders in the Prem,won the Cup but this is what can happen to any of our clubs barring the top 10 Prem boys

Don't mind Wigan tbh.

Small club who did wonders in the Prem,won the Cup but this is what can happen to any of our clubs barring the top 10 Prem boys

They're a lot more likable now Dave Whelan and Malky Mackay are no longer there.

A bit late for Wigan to sack MacKay. When he was named despite the controversy around his appointment, I thought the move would work out for both. So whose next for Wigan? the only name that springs to mind is Nigel Adkins. Which would be a shame, due to the fact I wanted him to be the replacement for Pearson. 

Not winning a home game since August in the championship is mind blowing!

How have they been this bad? I don't get how a side who had pretty much everything going for them in terms of a potential promotion (and Waghorn) they've managed to be all but relegated in April :blink:

Fulham I'm less surprised about. £11mil for McCormack is one of the worst deals I've ever seen and their squad's full of players I can honestly say I've not heard of.

Yeah I know but still to be in their financial position and **** it up as bad as they have is pretty impressive. 

A bit late for Wigan to sack MacKay. When he was named despite the controversy around his appointment, I thought the move would work out for both. So whose next for Wigan? the only name that springs to mind is Nigel Adkins. Which would be a shame, due to the fact I wanted him to be the replacement for Pearson.

Really!?

Archived