Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

As I'm working down here, I'm off to the Amex tonight.

Does our resident Brighton fan know anywhere worth drinking pre match near Stadium?

Haven't been since the game with 2/3 red cards a few years back, but if I remember correctly the stadium isn't overly populated by pubs so they try and get fans into the ground early by serving away fans' local beers etc. One of the park and ride jobs, i'm sure there's a few though, and that was 2/3 years ago.

As I'm working down here, I'm off to the Amex tonight.

Does our resident Brighton fan know anywhere worth drinking pre match near Stadium?

There is a decent pub called the Swan Inn just across the dual carriageway from the ground, home fans only (but I got in with the wife last season).

lol

Brighton Huddersfield, what you on about, got classic written all over it.

I've actually got under 2.5 goals on an accumulator. 90% of the time when I bet on a game to have under a certain amount of goals, there has usually been that many by half time. So expect a 4-3 thriller tonight haha.

It is a park and ride job, the ground isn't actually in the City of Brighton is it.

Yeah I know exactly where it is I've been past it, I apperciate there probably wont be much around there just wondering if there was anything at all, where I am working is in the northish of the city so it'd be better to go straight there than go into town and back out again.

There is a decent pub called the Swan Inn just across the dual carriageway from the ground, home fans only (but I got in with the wife last season).

Excellent, cheers, I have a home ticket and a accent that resembles Brighton much more than Yaarrrrkkshhirrreee so that shouldn't be a problem.

Archived