Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

It really is an amazing league. Will Rotherham have a points deduction and give Millwall a massive boost in there survival hopes. 

The fight for the title is incredible especially if Watford win there game in hand.

Then Friday is Norwich vs Middlesbrough :blink: What a game that promises to be. If you were a Bournemouth fan what result would you want. A point each wouldnt be bad but would Bournemouth rather have one of them win and essentially taking the other team out of the running. Bournemouth must have there sights on the title and not just auto promotion so a draw would be ideal for them.

Bournemouth have Shef Wed (H) Bolton (H) and Charlton (A)

Norwich have Boro (H) Rotherham (A) and Fulham (H)

Boro have Norwich (A) Fulham (A) and Brighton (H)

Watford have Forest (A) Birmingham (H) Brighton (A) and Sheff Wed (H)

I think Watford Norwich and Bournemouth will win there next 2/3 games meaning it will be a 3 way fight on the final day for auto promotion.

If they all win there remaining games then Watford and Norwich would be on 91 points and Bournemouth on 92. For Norwich or Watford to miss out on the auto by goal difference would be cruel especially on 91 points :blink: Imagine getting 91 points and not finishing in the auto spots.

Derbys win was massive. That gives them some breathing space for a playoff spot.

This Championship season is incredible. Would love to see Eddie Howe get Bournemouth promoted but Kermogant in the prem is just shit lol

Bournemouth shouldn't drop another point.

Those two playing each other is great for Bournemouth. Doesn't that pretty much mean two wins sees them up?

Pretty much yes but obviously depends on what happens with Norwich and Boro. A draw between them and then they both win there next games would leave Bournemouth 4 points clear of 3rd. The team to shake it up is Watford. They have a game in hand so it could very well go to the final day and the title hasnt been decided. I dont think there can be a scenario where all 4 have a chance if bournemouth win there next 2 games due to Norwich and Boro playing each other. If Bournemouth draw a game then the title can go to the final day between 4 teams. That would be incredible

Yet just the other week you were having orgasms when Charlton scored.  And you were in the same psoition you are now.

That cos we had a chance to beat Millsmall for the first time in 19 years!

Ighalo makes it 1-0 to Watford at Forest.

A win with at least four goals difference puts them back to 2nd in the league, above Norwich on goal difference.

Did ok when it was 11 v 11 but Forest sounded like the better team when they had a man sent off.

Win and improved goal difference which matters most.

Hope Norwich v Boro is a draw.

I don't know whether the championship has more quality this season hence it being so close or was it that we were just outstanding last year.

Us guys at the top just seem to beat anyone below 8th so maybe its just there is a massive gap in quality making the top 6/7 closer?

We can all score goals at will hence the goal differences and Bournemouth scoring 90 goals.

From our point of view we've just managed to be a lot more consistent since the turn of the year - same for everyone else apart form Derby.

Having said that our record against the other top sides is a bit patchy.

You and Burnley were promoted by Easter I think weren't you?

Us guys at the top just seem to beat anyone below 8th so maybe its just there is a massive gap in quality making the top 6/7 closer?

We can all score goals at will hence the goal differences and Bournemouth scoring 90 goals.

From our point of view we've just managed to be a lot more consistent since the turn of the year - same for everyone else apart form Derby.

We were up with six matches to play, Burnley went up on Easter Monday which was two weeks before the end of the season.

Rekon you'll go up via the play offs.

I can't believe it's suddenly gotten loads stronger in twelve months. I think we'd have won the league again this year although it might not have been as comfortable.

Derby interest me. They've got far less points this year than last year. Have they gone backwards?

Archived