Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

I have an irrational hate for Norwich. I think a lot of it is to do with the oppressively loud goal music but I can't be sure.

Boro have been fantastic so far. Them and Derby look streets ahead of the others when they're on it.

Derby have been poor recently. In comparison to other teams up there anyway. It's Bournemouth, Watford and Boro/Norwich (before tonight) who were the best teams.

Leeds United manager Neil Redfearn's plans for Saturday's Championship match at Charlton Athletic have been hit by the sudden withdrawal of six players.

Mirco Antenucci, Giuseppe Bellusci, Dario Del Fabro, Marco Silvestri, Souleymane Doukara and Edgar Cani all told Redfearn they were injured.

Five of the six were signed by banned club president Massimo Cellino.

According to Press Association Sport, Redfearn and United's physio were not aware of any injuries

Bournemouth & Watford's to lose now. Neither deserve promotion if they drop any points. They've got piss-easy run-ins.

True unfortunately. If Watford were going to slip up anywhere it would have been Forest away.

Derby have been poor recently. In comparison to other teams up there anyway. It's Bournemouth, Watford and Boro/Norwich (before tonight) who were the best teams.

I agree Stannis (I can call you Stannis right?) but I think that derby at their best are streets ahead if Bournemouth and Norwich at least. Much as I thought us, Middlesbrough and Palace were better than Hull the year they went up automatically. Sadly the three of us melted and Hull 1-0'd their way to promotion.

Middlesbrough were professional last night. Enjoyed watching the game. Once Middlesbrough go one up, the opposition have no chance of scoring with that solid defence.

Unbelievable to think they were 3/1 earlier in the day too.

I agree Stannis (I can call you Stannis right?) but I think that derby at their best are streets ahead if Bournemouth and Norwich at least. Much as I thought us, Middlesbrough and Palace were better than Hull the year they went up automatically. Sadly the three of us melted and Hull 1-0'd their way to promotion.

if it makes you happy to call me that lol

You seen who Boro have to play?

Watford have a game in hand so it's not even fully in their hands. Maybe Boro are likely to be promoted now but its hardly unthinkable for them to get caught.

I'm allways surprised by how willing people are to make these 'I know what will happen' predictions when it's close like this.

Archived