Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

I'm not sure the Udinese player model will work as well in the Premier League.

Filling your team with loanees from a mid-table Serie A outfit will be good enough to compete in the Championship, as we've clearly seen this season, but the gap between a mid-table Serie A side and a mid-table Premier League side is quite a gulf. Swansea or Stoke would most likely spank the likes of Udinese and Sassuolo. Once you get below the top four or five sides in Serie A, it's bang average and a long way from the quality sides we saw in the 1990s on Gazzetta Italia. 

If they rely solely on Pozzo-owned transfers, they'll be down with their tail between their legs. I doubt they'll be that naive though, they play good football and the Vydra-Deeney combination will score a few, so a few decent additions should do them just fine.

I'm not sure the Udinese player model will work as well in the Premier League.

Filling your team with loanees from a mid-table Serie A outfit will be good enough to compete in the Championship, as we've clearly seen this season, but the gap between a mid-table Serie A side and a mid-table Premier League side is quite a gulf. Swansea or Stoke would most likely spank the likes of Udinese and Sassuolo. Once you get below the top four or five sides in Serie A, it's bang average and a long way from the quality sides we saw in the 1990s on Gazzetta Italia. 

If they rely solely on Pozzo-owned transfers, they'll be down with their tail between their legs. I doubt they'll be that naive though, they play good football and the Vydra-Deeney combination will score a few, so a few decent additions should do them just fine.

Hi mate. I don't know if you've been following our transfers this season, but we've actually struck up a bit of a balance between the Serie A imports and the domestic signings. This season we've signed up Ben Watson from Wigan, Guedioura from Palace, Matt Connolly from Cardiff and Craig Cathcart from Blackpool. I think some finesse players could be useful but we've found this season that experience of the league is imperative. The long-term aim was to rely less on Udinese and operate as a self-sufficient club, if that makes sense.

Hi mate. I don't know if you've been following our transfers this season, but we've actually struck up a bit of a balance between the Serie A imports and the domestic signings. This season we've signed up Ben Watson from Wigan, Guedioura from Palace, Matt Connolly from Cardiff and Craig Cathcart from Blackpool. I think some finesse players could be useful but we've found this season that experience of the league is imperative. The long-term aim was to rely less on Udinese and operate as a self-sufficient club, if that makes sense.

Congratulations mate, hopefully we will be playing you twice next year!

Don't think Deeney will be going anywhere now will he?

Congrats Watford and Super_horns who is always a good poster.

Yeah well done to them.

They've dine a Leicester and been close for so long,so well done to them..don't really get the hate for em(yes I know aboutb THAT game,I was there but WE did do our best to fook that pen up!!)

Fair play, pleased for you this season. You've played some good stuff. Domestic signings will be key to surviving next season.

at least norwich is yellow n green like pretty nice combo, yellow, red and black just makes you want to be blind. then put troy deeney in it and it's probably the one thing that's most offended my eyes ever. 

just don't like em. shit club, shit yellow kit, shit fans, were mean to lloydy, were mean to knocky so now ima be mean to them, ok pal? that ok? not to be up watford's ass on a leicester forum? am i allowed to say this?  is this a watford forum ffs!!!!!!!!! 

yellow quegs 

Archived