Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

just don't like em. shit club, shit yellow kit, shit fans, were mean to lloydy, were mean to knocky so now ima be mean to them, ok pal? that ok? not to be up watford's ass on a leicester forum? am i allowed to say this? is this a watford forum ffs!!!!!!!!!

yellow quegs

lol...tell the truth scouse you were bummed in Watford weren't you!!!?

lol...tell the truth scouse you were bummed in Watford weren't you!!!?

:D

i ain't ever been to watford or met a watford fan. i don't really hate them. i hate pretty much everyone who isn't leicester and has played against us and been dicks. 

Watford deserved to go up 13, simple as that. Best team in the division that year over Cardiff and Hull.

They got less points than Cardiff and Hull, they got exactly what they deserved.

Deserved must be most misused word when it comes to football.

Watford deserved to go up 13, simple as that. Best team in the division that year over Cardiff and Hull.

Not for me. End of the season the league table never lies. During a cup competition the best team don't always win - for instance, Wrexham beat Arsenal, Sunderland beat Leeds, Coventry beat Tottenham etc - but over a whole season the best team always finishes top, just like the worst team always finishes bottom. 

Hopefully Bournemouth and someone like Brentford or Ipswich join us.

I would put a lot on all 3 going back down if it happened.

I think Middlesbrough will do well. I really like Karanka and can see him managing a big club in the future.

Is it going to be Ipswich/Norwich play off semi final? lol

Personally, wouldn't mind Middlesbrough coming up as I always like Middlesbrough away and Karanka has done a good job there.

Never been Norwich or Bournemouth.

Archived