Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

All about the play-offs then. Slightly underwhelming really that the top two and bottom three have ended up sorted before the last day after how tight it's been for so long.

I think whichever two miss out can have no real complaints. Ipswich shouldn't lose at Blackburn who have nothing to play for. Derby surely can't bottle this can they? A draw for either of them sees them through pretty much. If Derby lose at home to Reading again then they don't deserve a top six place. They look well out of form at the minute (seven goals shipped at Huddersfield & Millwall is lamentable) but form going into the play-offs is one of the biggest myths there is. The last two play-off winners certainly weren't the best side in there. It's an absolute lottery who wins it and Derby could well do it yet.

I'd rather they didn't, and I don't think I could take swapping leagues with them, but I think that's pretty unlikely now.

Bournemouth are celebrating but they need to remember they can still win the title. A slip up from Watford and they have a great chance. Cant see Watford failing to win though.

Wouldnt surprise me if Derby bottle it now the pressure really is on them. Brentford and Wolves will surely win as they play Wigan and Millwall who now have nothing to play for.

Bournemouth are celebrating but they need to remember they can still win the title. A slip up from Watford and they have a great chance. Cant see Watford failing to win though.

Wouldnt surprise me if Derby bottle it now the pressure really is on them. Brentford and Wolves will surely win as they play Wigan and Millwall who now have nothing to play for.

Derby won't lost to Reading at home.

Sky must be gutted, it looked so close to being a great last day and now all there is to fight for is the final play off spot haha.. I wonder which 2 of the 3 they will pick.

They'll still pick the Watford and Bournemouth games I'd imagine. Fight for the title.

Bit of a shame it's all been sorted really.

Can't see Derby losing to reading. Likely to be Norwich v Ipswich in the playoffs.

They've chosen Derby vs Reading [emoji38]

I know it will never happen in a billion years, but just imagine if all their players went on the piss all week, turned up at The Valley hungover as **** and lost something like 15-0. In the meantime, Boro spank whoever they're playing and went up. Would have to go down as the most remarkable thing to ever happen in sport.

I think Derby will win the play offs. They've been prepared for it for months, whereas Borwich and Boro have been fighting to avoid them until very recently. Don't think Ipswich have the quality to do it, but ya never know :)

Brighton are truly depressing to watch. What on earth happened to the team who put 4 past us? This ref is wank as well.

They left and we got this gaggle of twats playing for us instead.

I never normally say this but I'm delighted this seasons almost over.

Didn't you repalce Ulloa with Chris O'Grady? :unsure:

And what a load of turd he is , seriously upfront we've seriously been lacking - CMS hasn't been the same since the injury , Bent was rusty when he was with us (gone on great guns for Derby mind) , Best is the laziest player I've ever seen , Colunga looked good for a squad player but couldn't settle and O'Grady REALLY isn't a footballer!!! totally inept.

Archived