Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

And what a load of turd he is , seriously upfront we've seriously been lacking - CMS hasn't been the same since the injury , Bent was rusty when he was with us (gone on great guns for Derby mind) , Best is the laziest player I've ever seen , Colunga looked good for a squad player but couldn't settle and O'Grady REALLY isn't a footballer!!! totally inept.

I went to the Huddersfield game you were massively shit, really shit.

And "The Biz" lol really has somehow managed to get worse.

Nice stadium though.

And what a load of turd he is , seriously upfront we've seriously been lacking - CMS hasn't been the same since the injury , Bent was rusty when he was with us (gone on great guns for Derby mind) , Best is the laziest player I've ever seen , Colunga looked good for a squad player but couldn't settle and O'Grady REALLY isn't a footballer!!! totally inept.

I know he's just picked up an injury but what do you make to Joao Teixeira? Went to our U21s against Liverpool U21s last season and thought he was the best player on the pitch by a considerable distance.

If we stay up I want Derby here as well. 

It's ridiculous I've never seen an East Midlands derby in the top-tier in my lifetime, it needs to happen at some point surely? 

Could well see an abandoned game at Bloomfield Road tomorrow.

It was abandoned. I'm glad the Blackpool fans are finally taking proper action to get the Oyston's out of their club. Well done to the Seasiders.

Archived