Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Derby were very unlucky last season but have totally blown it this time. Abysmal end of season. After they conceded 7 against Millwall and Huddersfield recently you had a feeling they were going to lose their spot. Bloody mentalists.

Who was it on here who got bet £200 that Derby would beat our points tally from last season?

****ing howling at them, blowing a top spot in March to not even make the playoffs.

I had a £20 bet with Derby supporting fan at work who thought they would beat our points total from last season.

I doubled it up a couple of weeks ago by having us to stay up.

lol So the Football League Show has just shown a little montage of their last 6 year of covering the three leagues, and despite the fact we've spent 5 of those 6 years in the Championship, winning it once and producing some truely memorable moments, there wasn't one clip of Leicester. Charming. lol

lol So the Football League Show has just shown a little montage of their last 6 year of covering the three leagues, and despite the fact we've spent 5 of those 6 years in the Championship, winning it once and producing some truely memorable moments, there wasn't one clip of Leicester. Charming. lol

I noticed that too. Almost as annoyed by that as I was with them on the final day of last season not bothering to show us lifting the championship trophy, and showing Burnley lifting a poxy runners up trophy instead!

I noticed that too. Almost as annoyed by that as I was with them on the final day of last season not bothering to show us lifting the championship trophy, and showing Burnley lifting a poxy runners up trophy instead!

I couldn't believe they didn't even include the Deeney goal, which is surely, along with the Brentford Doncaster game of the same season, one of the most dramatic moments of the last 6 years in those leagues.

What have I just on the FL show, Watford fans yet again totally embarrassing themselves lol lol lol

That's without showing the flares being thrown on or the pitch invader distracting our defence just when they were ready to defend a free kick which lead to the goal...

That's without showing the flares being thrown on or the pitch invader distracting our defence just when they were ready to defend a free kick which lead to the goal...

Sheffield Wednesday fans said some of your fans ran on the pitch when they had a good chance of scoring. Is that true?

Sheffield Wednesday fans said some of your fans ran on the pitch when they had a good chance of scoring. Is that true?

Well the ref blew up for full time as they were breaking up field from our corner - maybe expecting a pitch invasion so wanted to get off ASAP.

Archived