Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

The ground only holds that many people. Take it or leave it.

It'll hold less next season as they have to upgrade the journos area.

So what are peoples predictions for the play off first legs?

Im going

Brentford 1-1 Middlesbrough

Ipswich 1-2 Norwich

Brentford are strong at home, generally, and I believe I saw something about Bamford being a doubt too. Brentford 2-1, Boro to nick it at the Riverside though.

Ipswich 1-1 Norwich - Norwich to coast through by a couple of goals at home though.

What has this got to do with anything? As usual, what's your point?

I don't think you've been involved in the conversation. Perhaps check back through and maybe you'd understand. Maybe not.

What has this got to do with anything? As usual, what's your point?

Best thing to do is go along with FIF's banter. Everyone of his posts is aimed to get a reaction. 

Maybe they could ground share with Southampton until they get less of a tin pot stadium.

What's wrong with having a small stadium? It's allowed... a club with a small stadium fit for purpose got promoted, get over it. 

:nuge:

So what are peoples predictions for the play off first legs?

Im going

Brentford 1-1 Middlesbrough

Ipswich 1-2 Norwich

Brentford 0-0 Boro

Ipswich 0-3 Norwich

I don't think you've been involved in the conversation. Perhaps check back through and maybe you'd understand. Maybe not.

I think we get it... Bournemouth need to expand their stadium to accommodate more away fans. What a terrible atmosphere it will be down there next season without more away fans. It's so obvious now you mention it. Someone should tell them.

Archived