Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

When can we start saying "big spending forest"... Or is it just us who get tagged with that shit.

Absolute joke they are since he arrived. "We need to meet FFP"... Next day he spends £7m.

thought that myself, seems like promotion or bust for them this season.

Well lets not go mad! We couldn't possibly compete with those figures Lamby posted a while back. God knows how they'll comply with FFP!!

Don't forget the world class catering

They go and sell 2 young promising players, against the will of the new manager and fans, for a combined £5m, to come in line to meet FFP....then the next day sign a league one striker for £5.5m.....WTF!!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just been chatting to a posh supporting mate about this.

He was basically of the opinion that as he barely moved, £2.5 million would have been good money.

When you think that CMS scored about as many goals, worked his bits off for the side and cost slightly more than half as much and still flopped in the Championship, £5.5 million is hilarious if it wasn't already.

*Apparently* Watford see a big chunk of the fee.

and Barry Fry will see 10% of it to... allegedly... or so I read somewhere. Bit gutted by this as I won quite a bit backing him to score last season, no doubt that will dry up now he's with Forest. Lets hope the optician at the Forest medical fails him.

For a fee rising to 8 million, they've absolutely had they're pants pulled down. I've been hearing for a long time that he isn't what he's all cracked up to be. With that money, as we all know, comes pressure. Will be a very interesting season for Forest.

Archived