Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Fair play Sheffield Wednesday - not exactly match of the century but they were worthy of the win.

Seriously we need a big lad up front given how we've been playing.

Sad that a youngish Wednesday lad took a bit of a hiding from our stewards - wasn't that kind've game so massively excessive.

I'm not quite sure why Fulham are one of the favourites to go up. They've lost about 20 players, their manager has only last season's relegation as experience in England, and they're not exactly one of those big clubs who you expect to have that bounce-back-ability.

If Watford aren't promoted this year it'll be farcical 

Well I don't think teams will be as generous as Bolton were but there is an expectation of top 6 at least.

Depends if Deeney stays - even with our resources losing 20 goals a season would be very tough.

Huddersfield were pretty shit at the end of last year. First game shows no sign of improvements. Probably feel get rid now, get new man in and time to make transfers.

I agree. Huddersfield are a bit of a second team to me, hope they turn it around.

Archived