Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Shame, he's 100 times better than Leroy Rosenior.

Dave Kitson's voice is a shock! I don't think I've ever heard a footballer sound like that.

He's supposedly the secret footballer though isn't he?

My guess is Robins as made a final plea for more money for transfers and been told there isn't any. So of course likely send an ultimatum which the board have accepted.

So who'll be next for Huddersfield, McDermott is available I suppose. 

Apparently so.

Sh!t book though, whoever it is just spent writing the whole book slagging off football and everyone in it.

The follow up accounts "The secret wag" and "the secret fan" are laughable.

The reaction forest fans are having on twitter is priceless, thinking they will go up after ONLY beating Blackpool 2-0

Forest fans need to wind their necks in a bit as they are embarrassing themselves.

They beat a team with fvck all players who had 4 subs some of them from their academy. Sounds like when they beat the West Ham youth team in the cup last year.

After their 2 goals blackpool played better and forest didn't score anymore. As soon as they play a good squad they will get beat. Blackpool are going down

Norwich don't have a good manager either

A good manager would have kept them up, easily, last season.

Olsen, Fer, Snodgrass, Ruddy, Redmond, Johnson, Howson, Martin, Dawson, and Hooper are all good players.

Fer, Redmond and Olsen is a trio I'd very much like to sign.

I don't get why you'd sack Robins now rather than after last season. Makes no sense to me at all.

I'm actually confident none of the three who came down will bounce and that isn't just based off this weekend either.

Great start for Bournemouth who I can see making the top six this year. They were good last year to be fair to them, Howe seems to click there for whatever reason.

I knew Forest fans would get carried away. 2-0 against Blackpool is the bare minimum in my opinion though I can respect them taking their foot off the gas when they've got a cup game in midweek. A winnable game at Bolton next week too.

My top six in no particular order would be Wigan, Derby, Bournemouth, Watford, Wolves & Blackburn. I fancy Sheff Weds to have a good season too.

My guess is Robins as made a final plea for more money for transfers and been told there isn't any. So of course likely send an ultimatum which the board have accepted.

So who'll be next for Huddersfield, McDermott is available I suppose. 

lol This isn't footy manager champ

Always said he's overrated. He's ok in average sides. Put him in a top side (such as Sheffield United, he was there twice) and he's not as good as what he is where he's the best player (Scunthorpe, Doncaster).

Never wanted him here.

Archived