Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Probably 5-6 million in terms of ability and potential but prices are inflated.

Good to see Britt scoring - how has he played generally as there doubts about his general ability.

He's looked great. Quick, nimble and strong with with it. He's starting to link up well with Fryatt who seems to be doing a lot of the donkey work for him. So far he looks like he'll score in every game although it helps having Chris Burke and  Andy Reid who can both cross quite well and that somewhat random lump Antonio who occupies a few defenders as well.

He's looked great. Quick, nimble and strong with with it. He's starting to link up well with Fryatt who seems to be doing a lot of the donkey work for him. So far he looks like he'll score in every game although it helps having Chris Burke and  Andy Reid who can both cross quite well and that somewhat random lump Antonio who occupies a few defenders as well.

Is that Antonio from Sheff Wed? When we played them last year he scored a great goal against us. Was a real nuisance. Forest have made some decent signings this summer. Could this finally be the year you get promoted?

Fvcking hope not lol

Oh Lloyd :cry:

He really must be regretting his move, I still don't know what he was thinking, he must have been told everything he wanted to hear by Watford's representatives.

Whereas pragmatic Pearson give him the truth, he won't be first choice this season, but of course he would have a part to play.

Lloyd, Lloyd, Lloyd, I hate to say it, but your decision to join Watford can only be described as...

...Dyer!

Looks like it might be wide open this year. Out of the relegated sides, Norwich should do well as they've still got the nucleus of a squad that only really got relegated because they couldn't score goals, I can't see Fulham being up there unless McCormack has a great season as the rest of their squad is very average and Cardiff should be there or there abouts you'd think.

As for the rest I can see Bournemouth, Watford, Forest (unfortunately) and possibly Sheffield Wednesday being well up there. Not sure on Derby, they've still got a very good side at that level, but they just seem a little short of something, particularly when Martin doesn't score. 

'The former West Brom player'

Da fuq?

Well he is, he started his career at West Brom, although why they would chose the club he played 21 times for as opposed to the club he really made his name at, 230 appearances :cry: , is beyond me.

I often see journos saying things like that, eg referring to Shearer as a former Southampton player and wonder why, if the article has anything to do with that particular club, then fair enough, but I think it just so that they can say something other than the obvious. "Oooh get me, I know Lloyd Dyer played for West Brom." 

oh man even reading things like "watford's lloyd dyer" upset me let alone what was in the article. poor lloyd. glad he's used scoring as some mad form of protest if he has been lied to. stick it to the man kidda. 

Fulham would have been better off spending the £11 million on improving their overall squad. You look at their starting 11 and it's all made up of kids and unknown foreigners, I only have heard of 3 players.

i would be looking to sign the lad patrick roberts at fulham ,seen him play twice, he is going to be some player..

i would be looking to sign the lad patrick roberts at fulham ,seen him play twice, he is going to be some player..

I'll be honest I haven't saw him play, though I'm sure a couple of people on here said that he was impressive against Ipswich on the opening day.

Only 17 years old.

I didn't follow the dyer saga but does anyone know why he left us? It seems totally bizarre to leave a club you are settled at in the prem for a team in the championship. Surely we would have offered him good money?

I didn't follow the dyer saga but does anyone know why he left us? It seems totally bizarre to leave a club you are settled at in the prem for a team in the championship. Surely we would have offered him good money?

We offered him a year on his deal. He simply wanted a longer contract.

The suggestion was Dyer accepted that fact you would only offer a 1 year deal for somebody over 30 but then changed that policy for others (Morgan?)

It would be interesting to see if Dyer was told he'd get a starting role hence signing for us but the 3-5-2 formations means we have more suitable players in the wing back role.

To give Dyer credit by all accounts he has played very well when given a chance.

Fulham with three defeats from three games.

Has this happened before where a relegated team has lost it's first three games of the next season?

Didn't Sunderland lose their first 6 after they were relegated until roy Keane came in and ended up winning the league?

Archived