Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

When did that happen? We're playing Reading on Saturday and don't meet Derby until mid Sept. Time.

Derby always seem to go to the Kuwait Famous City Ground in August or September.

No randomness there.

Who's seen Lloyd Dyers reaction after scoring for Watford against Rotherham? Completely lost it and started having a pop at the manager and coaching staff. Seems he's not enjoying sitting on the bench in the Championship.

Not surprising, he just declined playing in the prem to be on the bench in the championship. Bet he feels like a right mug.

Who's seen Lloyd Dyers reaction after scoring for Watford against Rotherham? Completely lost it and started having a pop at the manager and coaching staff. Seems he's not enjoying sitting on the bench in the Championship. 

That's basically it. It must be frustrating but I imagine he'll start more often seeing as he's found the net twice now.

Lloyd, it's time to throw your medals on the table (Championship, League One, League Two and JPT) and stand up to this no-mark manager.

You've scored against Man City and Real Madrid, what's this clown ever done?

Though I hate to say it, Forest look strong so far.

Not a surprise really the amount of cash they have thrown at it the last few years. The amount of crap we got from other fans and I bet they have forked out more in fees the last few years than we did under Sven and Pearson combined.

I've got no sympathy for Lloyd, bloke should've pulled his denims up and had a crack at the top tier, short contract or not.

Exactly my point in the other thread, when I started the post with "fed up about hearing about Dyer".

Archived