Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Not a surprise really the amount of cash they have thrown at it the last few years. The amount of crap we got from other fans and I bet they have forked out more in fees the last few years than we did under Sven and Pearson combined.

It's nothing new though, they were big spending under Platt, under Davies before Fawaz and now under Fawaz and Pearce.

I think Holloway was always going to be a good fit for Millwall. He's done good jobs at similar clubs - Plymouth and especially Blackpool - so I wouldn't be surprised to see them finish higher in the division this season. I'm not sure about promotion, or making the play offs, but why not? I've said before, you don't need a great team of star players to get out of the Championship. Cardiff, Reading, Norwich, Southampton and even ourselves proved that.

It's not a thriller but there's a clear difference in quality. Ipswich have a lot of effort but little quality, Norwich have Hoolahan, Tettey and Redmond who are stand out players in this type of game.

Derby look to be the dogs again.

As for Fulham, Penfold is surely on borrowed time. Derby's fifth, scored directly from the Fulham kick-off, was a mockery of a sham.

Fulham are in absolute disarray. Shame, cos, for some reason, they are one of my fave London Clubs.

The fee paid for McCormack is now looking scandalous.

Derby look to be the dogs again.

As for Fulham, Penfold is surely on borrowed time. Derby's fifth, scored directly from the Fulham kick-off, was a mockery of a sham.

Fulham are in absolute disarray. Shame, cos, for some reason, they are one of my fave London Clubs.

The fee paid for McCormack is now looking scandalous.

Cheeky loan bid?

McCormack is over-rated especially as a goalscorer - look at his goals record over the past few years, he's the definition of hit and miss.

Can see Derby going up.

Forest have got more convincing to do yet as they always seem to start well, but I can't knock they've begun.

Hope Derby do Forest this weekend....

Sick of Forest fans already talking about being "Champions" and "Walking the league"...

And yes Forest fans, we lost 2-0 to Chelsea, you don't have to text me and Facebook me every 10 minutes to remind me and also state "we're going up, your coming down"

Tossers

Archived