Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

tbf......Hockaday was already out the door when there was a statement from Leeds saying he wasnt getting the boot(was to counter act stories in ze papers)

and the way Cellino has been with other managers in Italy....the surprise shouldnt be there.

though I do think they might need to magic roundabout music down there soon ;)

The most obvious sacking ever? I even think hockaday only took the job knowing he'll get a pay off at some point.

Surely only the desperate will go there now?

Billy Bastard Davies.  :)

Tinman: that is a brilliant call. What odds??

Actually, Cellini will bring in an Italian, for sure. He's only last ten minutes, though. Bye bye Leeds?

He's our 'transistion' man this year but when we have two up front it's left us a bit lightweight in the middle. Which is ok against the weaker teams but today we've gone for 5 across the middle. When Vaughan is fit Reid may find himself dropped.

Forest look certs for promotion this season

No-one can look certain for promotion after five games. We had two good five match spells in the 12/13 season but didn't go up, this could be the same for Forest, the fact it's happening at the start of the season doesn't matter.

Can they continue doing something similar after ten games? Then I'll be impressed, until then this doesn't mean an awful lot.

No-one can look certain for promotion after five games. We had two good five match spells in the 12/13 season but didn't go up, this could be the same for Forest, the fact it's happening at the start of the season doesn't matter.

Can they continue doing something similar after ten games? Then I'll be impressed, until then this doesn't mean an awful lot.

They have a good squad for that league and I think they'll win it comfortably

They have a good squad for that league and I think they'll win it comfortably

Long way to go yet. Still have doubts over Pearce. Will be interesting to see them against a good side - granted they smashed Reading - but Derby in two weeks will prove a test.

Archived