Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Or maybe that's because you've only managed to beat us once in god knows how many years

Ruined last season for me that we never won at The Valley.

Forget promotion, the 102 points, clubs records shattered and goals galore - if only we'd have won at Charlton!

Bart De Roover has quit as Blackpool’s assistant manager.

De Roover flew back to Belgium over the weekend after two months of working as Jose Riga’s number two at Bloomfield Road.

Despite agreeing a wage and being paid for his work so far, the 47-year-old never actually put pen to paper on a deal offered by chairman Karl Oyston.

The pair met again last week to talk about his contract, though nothing was agreed and De Roover has now confirmed his departure.

The exit casts a major doubt over the future of Riga at Blackpool.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/new-twist-as-pool-assistant-boss-quits-1-6821152

Seeing some of the 'banter' from Forest and Derby fans on Twitter, in the build up to Sunday, seems somehow even more desperate and embarrasing since our promotion. Forest fans wearing Zamora masks, Collymore going in the changing rooms before kick off, Burton Albion fans booing Zamora on behalf of Derby. I'm a little ashamed that we're associated with them, let alone the other way around.

Seeing some of the 'banter' from Forest and Derby fans on Twitter, in the build up to Sunday, seems somehow even more desperate and embarrasing since our promotion. Forest fans wearing Zamora masks, Collymore going in the changing rooms before kick off, Burton Albion fans booing Zamora on behalf of Derby. I'm a little ashamed that we're associated with them, let alone the other way around.

I saw a retweet of Fawaz who was joining in the Zamora "banter" to a Derby fan.

@Daviez99 way u so upset u still think about Zamora

11:25 PM - 8 Sep 2014

I saw a retweet of Fawaz who was joining in the Zamora "banter" to a Derby fan.

@Daviez99 way u so upset u still think about Zamora

11:25 PM - 8 Sep 2014

Christ! How desperate is he to be liked and in the media? Quite laughable watching them from up here, even though they're doing pretty well thus far.

Archived