Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Is this the level of rivalry we're missing out on? Zamora masks, owners tweeting about their rivals missing out on promotion when they finished 11th, Zamora's name on the back of Forest shirts, Thunderbirds away days with Derby?

Thank fvck we're all on our own.

Seeing some of the 'banter' from Forest and Derby fans on Twitter, in the build up to Sunday, seems somehow even more desperate and embarrasing since our promotion. Forest fans wearing Zamora masks, Collymore going in the changing rooms before kick off, Burton Albion fans booing Zamora on behalf of Derby. I'm a little ashamed that we're associated with them, let alone the other way around.

A lot of time for this. The pair of them are absolutely embarrassing at times and I cannot believe neutrals (notably Stoke fans recently) actually use the fact those two are closer together geographically than we are to anything as a reason to beat Leicester with as a club lol

Keep them down there. I don't miss them in the slightest.

Bet you'll be supporting Forest in all, you're a changed man

Hahaha it's not with that slut mate from Tinder don't worry. 

Going with a group of lads from my village, majority of them are big Forest fans so I just tag along for the day out and get pissed. I will have to stand and clap if Forest score mind, last year I spent the whole game in the players lounge chatting away to Kelvin Wilson before he signed. 

Anyone watching the Birmingham v Leeds game? what a very poor match.

only excitement was when Wes Thomas scored and bust the net, took them 9 mins to get it back up lol  lol   

Sadly, yes.

He didn't even hit it that hard either; good finish though.

Anyone watching the Birmingham v Leeds game? what a very poor match.

only excitement was when Wes Thomas scored and bust the net, took them 9 mins to get it back up lol  lol   

To the credit of the Leeds fans they were singing."we don't need a net, we don't need a net, We're leeds united, we never score goals". Whilst the poor sod was trying to fix it. 

Archived