Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

ben marshall (remember when he was the best thing since sliced bread lol) scored twice from range today. upsetting seeing forest so comfortable at the top. waiting for them to implode though. 

Good goals too.

Has a lot of potential, but like Johnny the fox said.. he attitude is letting him down.

Watford always look so much more threatening on the highlights reel when Lloyd is on the pitch. Deserves better than the bench at the start of every game.

Also since when has Heurelho Gomes played for Watford? They just seem to sign North London disasters as their keepers! lol

I don't disagree on both accounts!

Dyer adds pace which we lacked at Lamby's mob (bit jammy they were)

Gomes is a confidence goalkeeper.

Fulham are in absolute free fall. To think they signed McCormack for what they did..at present, that was a huge gamble which is completely failing. Shame really, I kinda like Fulham.

serves them right.. that stupid money signing inflated all the fee's this window..wish we could pick the carcass clean by signing the boy patrick roberts..he is a prospect.

Freedman has done, frankly, a quite appalling job at Bolton. Im surprised he's had the time he has. They simply don't look like improving.

Deluded Dougie has had one good run in two years. Apparently the fans are just apathetic now. He seems to live off the mantra/ belief that one win will turn it around.

I like Freedman but I'm surprised he hasn't gone yet. Just like last season, they've started poorly and don't look like they will turn it around. Perhaps he needs a change himself, he did a decent job at Palace and really set them up for the manager who took over (who was obviously Holloway).

I like Freedman but I'm surprised he hasn't gone yet. Just like last season, they've started poorly and don't look like they will turn it around. Perhaps he needs a change himself, he did a decent job at Palace and really set them up for the manager who took over (who was obviously Holloway).

Other than him signing our cast offs, what is there to like about Freedman?

He's had 2 8-10 game hot streaks in a 3 year career (Palace at the start of 12/13 and Bolton at the end of 12-13) but has otherwise done a horrendous job.

He's had 2 8-10 game hot streaks in a 3 year career (Palace at the start of 12/13 and Bolton at the end of 12-13) but has otherwise done a horrendous job.

This...

Freedman's win % at Bolton is terrible.

Always liked him. His job at Bolton has nothing to do with it.

Archived