Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

lol

YOU'VE GOT TO BE ****ING JOKING.

THEY TAKE THE LEAD WHEN MY PHONE DIES SO I CANT CASH THE BET OUT. ****ING **** MY ENTIRE ****ING LIFE.

In fact, I forgot that Chelsea are also twats. Meaning this result probably doesn't matter and it'd be good if Fulham equalised again.

6 minutes of stoppage time. No idea why. Nobody's been injured, nobody's invaded the pitch. Deadman's a nutcase. At one point, he blew his Whistle when Darlow had it, then gave it back to Darlow and re-started play. Nobody knows why.

Nige called him a fucking disgrace last season.

:pearson:

6 minutes of stoppage time. No idea why. Nobody's been injured, nobody's invaded the pitch. Deadman's a nutcase. At one point, he blew his Whistle when Darlow had it, then gave it back to Darlow and re-started play. Nobody knows why.

5 goals, 4 substitutions and few other usual stoppages, probably explains it.

Darren Deadman? :nigel:

Thank **** we're out of that league.

lol 12 goals scored in the championship tonight and only two games were played!

Fulham certainly are in a mess came back from 0-2 to lead 3-2 and then go onto concede three goals in the last ten minutes. I think Magath will be gone in the morning, plus it's believed ole gunnar solskjaer as gone aswell i see.  On Forest looks like they could run away with the league this year, yeah why not lets have'em in the premier league and derby. Continue the east midland rivalry in the premier greed. 

Deadman's one of the worst refs I've ever seen. He's ****ed us over on numerous occasions.

lol 12 goals scored in the championship tonight and only two games were played!

Fulham certainly are in a mess came back from 0-2 to lead 3-2 and then go onto concede three goals in the last ten minutes. I think Magath will be gone in the morning, plus it's believed ole gunnar solskjaer as gone aswell i see.  On Forest looks like they could run away with the league this year, yeah why not lets have'em in the premier league and derby. Continue the east midland rivalry in the premier greed. 

Nah you're alright, let them rot in that hole of a league cheers.

Forest coming up then. All the clubs that actually tried to comply with FFP will be happy.

Can't believe Fulham scored 3 goals against champions elect

Getting a bit ahead of yourselves there.  If the season plays out from this point the same way it did last year, Forest will scrape through the playoff final with a late Bobby Zamora winner.Norwich will dominate the league and get 102 points, and Watford will come second, whining about pound notes all the way.

Archived