Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Getting a bit ahead of yourselves there.  If the season plays out from this point the same way it did last year, Forest will scrape through the playoff final with a late Bobby Zamora winner.Norwich will dominate the league and get 102 points, and Watford will come second, whining about pound notes all the way.

Blackpool were top last September.

Forest have got goals throughout the side and Assombalonga is an inspired signing.

Magath has been an utter fookin disaster for Fulham.

And quite a few on here, if I recollect, were calling for Solskaer to come to City as manager at some point. Again, he's been a disaster at Cardiff.

Blackpool were top last September.

After 7 matches QPR were top with 17 points like Forest, we were 2nd with 16 like Norwich, and Burnley were 4th with 14 like Wolves who I mistakenly called Watford in that last message. http://www.transfermarkt.com/championship/spieltagtabelle/wettbewerb/GB2?saison_id=2013&spieltag=7#subnavi

It's September.

Getting a bit ahead of yourselves there.  If the season plays out from this point the same way it did last year, Forest will scrape through the playoff final with a late Bobby Zamora winner.Norwich will dominate the league and get 102 points, and Watford will come second, whining about pound notes all the way.

True, but you feel like Forest have spent too much money on their squad not to come up now. Would be utterly humiliating for them if they didn't really.

Bit like when we beat Bolton last season. Similarly back and forth kind of match as well as the scoreline of course.

Why's he called Dave?

From the "We'll just call you Dave, we'll just call you Daaaave. Assombalonga, we'll just call you dave" chant when he first arrived. Apparently though he prefers, "what's that coming over the hill, Assombalonga, Assombalonga!"

True, but you feel like Forest have spent too much money on their squad not to come up now. Would be utterly humiliating for them if they didn't really.

You'd say so, but I think the Championship is a lot stronger this season than it was when we were in it.

Wigan, Norwich, Wolves and Derby are all very strong contenders.

After 7 matches QPR were top with 17 points like Forest, we were 2nd with 16 like Norwich, and Burnley were 4th with 14 like Wolves who I mistakenly called Watford in that last message. http://www.transfermarkt.com/championship/spieltagtabelle/wettbewerb/GB2?saison_id=2013&spieltag=7#subnavi

I could definitely see Norwich and Wolves being the top two.

I fancy Wolves to go all of the way actually. Their squad was far too good for League One and I think a bit of momentum carried over from that league will only help them in this league too. They could well do it.

I think Magath's had his last game. Tonight will have been the last straw I reckon.

lmao

That isn't a wind up mate, seriously. 

Leicester are very good in sections but the City Ground is very collective, you have A/B Block making a lot of noise, then the two blocks in the Bridgford End join in next to the away fans, so there is enough noise to get the rest of the ground involved. 

Who'd have thought that the atmosphere for Forest v Derby, one of the fiercest rivalries outside of the Premier League, would have been better than an average Championship game at Leicester?

Who'd have thought that the atmosphere for Forest v Derby, one of the fiercest rivalries outside of the Premier League, would have been better than an average Championship game at Leicester?

They apparently sung about us being on our own as well so that all but invalidates the atmosphere if you ask me.

Archived