Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Supposedly. I didn't watch it. Just going off what more than one person said they heard on TV.

Well they are wrong, there was not one Leicester chant, I was in A Block. There was one chant can't really remember how it goes, something like "We hate Sheffield United, We hate blah blah.. And Leicester!" The only time I heard Leicester mentioned all day, there certainly wasn't your own anti-Leicester chant. 

fierce lol don't they all hold hands an song kumbaya at half time

One of the fiercest games I have been too mate, no lie. 

I've been St James's v Sunderland and us v the Mancs and I would put it right up there with them, it is pure hatred. 

The rival city derbies mean so much more than inner-city derbies, I think anyway, except the Old Firm. 

Without ruffling you lot up, better than anything I have ever heard at the King Power. 

Their ground set up is much better than ours. We have the family stand on one side of the away fans, they have the traditional atmosphere block, then the new section with the away fans underneath another fairly loud section of supporters. I know they can create a noise, the last game of the 2012/13 season was loud.

We missed a trick in not putting atmosphere sections either side of the away fans when we moved.

Their ground set up is much better than ours. We have the family stand on one side of the away fans, they have the traditional atmosphere block, then the new section with the away fans underneath another fairly loud section of supporters. I know they can create a noise, the last game of the 2012/13 season was loud.

We missed a trick in not putting atmosphere sections either side of the away fans when we moved.

Yeah I did post that late last night, they have A block in a good spot that gets the Bridgford End going which does get the whole stadium going to be fair, but let's not discuss moving The Kop :whistle:

Yeah I did post that late last night, they have A block in a good spot that gets the Bridgford End going which does get the whole stadium going to be fair, but let's not discuss moving The Kop :whistle:

Oh yeah, it's never going to happen so we won't go deep into that. A comparison for the KP would be St Mary's, whenever I've been they've had singers either side of the away fans which created a good atmosphere in the new bowl type grounds.

Oh yeah, it's never going to happen so we won't go deep into that. A comparison for the KP would be St Mary's, whenever I've been they've had singers either side of the away fans which created a good atmosphere in the new bowl type grounds.

Blame N Block. lol that is a joke as well before you all get in a hissy fit.

lol lol Touchy.

Enlighten us. Where does your season ticket sit you?

I don't have a season ticket, but does that mean I don't go to games and judge an atmosphere when I am there, does it? 

Liverpool's is pretty dire now unless we are in a title race, playing a big side like the Mancs, Everton, Arsenal or Chelsea and a Champions League night. 

Touchy? I think the touchy ones are the people coming in here having digs at me because like Bilo also said, the atmosphere at Forest Derby on Sunday was better than anything I have ever heard at the KP. I know his was sarcasm, but he isn't wrong, I have been to a lot of games at the King Power, never have I heard it that loud before because there is never really a point where the whole ground is involved in one chant. 

I don't have a season ticket, but does that mean I don't go to games and judge an atmosphere when I am there, does it? 

Liverpool's is pretty dire now unless we are in a title race, playing a big side like the Mancs, Everton, Arsenal or Chelsea and a Champions League night. 

Touchy? I think the touchy ones are the people coming in here having digs at me because like Bilo also said, the atmosphere at Forest Derby on Sunday was better than anything I have ever heard at the KP. I know his was sarcasm, but he isn't wrong, I have been to a lot of games at the King Power, never have I heard it that loud before because there is never really a point where the whole ground is involved in one chant. 

Yes but you go to games like Shrewsbury. Which is obviously going to be a shite atmosphere compared to a game that's considered one of the biggest rivalries in the midlands.

Much like the shitty Liverpool cup games you go to won't be as good of an atmosphere as Manchester United vs Manchester City.

Yes but you go to games like Shrewsbury. Which is obviously going to be a shite atmosphere compared to a game that's considered one of the biggest rivalries in the midlands.

Much like the shitty Liverpool cup games you go to won't be as good of an atmosphere as Manchester United vs Manchester City.

I went to Brighton after you had just clinched promotion or the title I think it was? And that was dire. 

Oh that game we lost 4-1?

Yeah, it really is difficult to see why the atmosphere was lacking....

It wasn't great before the game though, think the only point the atmosphere that game was good was when Leicester fans turned on the idiots who were leaving early and booing the Leicester players .

Grandad is right, we should've just enjoyed the occasion despite the awful nature of the game, the last 10 minutes was fantastic when everyone seemed to turn on the early leavers.

I can't speak for everyone, but after the weekend I had prior to that (celebrating promotion) I was in absolutely no fit state for multiple rounds of "Lets go ****ing mental".

I'm not saying it was a good atmosphere, the last 30 minutes aside, it was a morgue. But it's pretty ****ing obvious as to why it was.

There's been a concerted campaign to get lower bridgford going as another singing bit and most games that's where most of the noise comes from. Those banners where largely the work of two blokes and a bit of crowd funding as well is a good effort.

Who'd have thought that the atmosphere for Forest v Derby, one of the fiercest rivalries outside of the Premier League, would have been better than an average Championship game at Leicester?

Reminds me of a Birmingham fan that came on here and said Reading had a better atmosphere than us because they were louder at St Andrews on the day they got promotion to the premier league, than we were on some cold Tuesday night in November.

There's been a concerted campaign to get lower bridgford going as another singing bit and most games that's where most of the noise comes from. Those banners where largely the work of two blokes and a bit of crowd funding as well is a good effort.

I notice them flags weren't enough to cover up all the empty seats,good try though.

I notice them flags weren't enough to cover up all the empty seats,good try though.

The City Ground has a capacity of 30,576 and there was 30,227 on Sunday, if you were there you did notice the two small blocks not used to keep fans apart right?

"All the empty seats.." lol

Looks like Liam Moore dodged a bullet by not going Fulham after they were after him in last seasons January window.   

Only an idiot would leave a team top of second tier for a team at the bottom of the top tier in January.

He didn't dodge a bullet, like many keep saying, it's about common sense really.

Don't let Grandad get to you guys, put yourselves in his shoes:

You're one of the great horde of glory supporters that Liverpool possess, but lately there's been no glory, and indeed your ticket to bragging has become more of a target for ridicule.  What do you do?  You make petty remarks intended to incite fans on a forum for a team with nothing to do with 'your' club, who have genuine cause for pride in their team of late in the hopes that you can make them feel as insignificant as you are.

We've all been there.

Don't let Grandad get to you guys, put yourselves in his shoes:

You're one of the great horde of glory supporters that Liverpool possess, but lately there's been no glory, and indeed your ticket to bragging has become more of a target for ridicule.  What do you do?  You make petty remarks intended to incite fans on a forum for a team with nothing to do with 'your' club, who have genuine cause for pride in their team of late in the hopes that you can make them feel as insignificant as you are.

We've all been there.

Petty remarks? I have said the atmosphere at Forest Derby on Sunday was good. lol 

You sad bastard. 

Archived