Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

It's the wording and the comments since that convince me you're deliberately wumming.  

But I'm the sad bastard.  :thumbup:

What's that then? Someone coming in here questioning me about going to Liverpool games so I bring up the dire atmosphere at Brighton last year? 

Yeah you are the sad bastard, I haven't even slated Leicester in what I have said, look at what me and Corky were discussing, I said they layout at the King Power does you no favours, it is very rare that The Kop and L1 are ever in voice together. 

What's that then? Someone coming in here questioning me about going to Liverpool games so I bring up the dire atmosphere at Brighton last year? 

Yeah you are the sad bastard, I haven't even slated Leicester in what I have said, look at what me and Corky were discussing, I said they layout at the King Power does you no favours, it is very rare that The Kop and L1 are ever in voice together. 

Thanks. Slightly off-topic, but please remind us again what the atmosphere was like at Anfield in between 1892 and 1904. :thumbup:

Precisely, talk about irrelevant.

Jeez, all this because of comparison in atmosphere. Grandad/Uncle Albert is usually a good poster, alright maybe when you compare something on a clubs forum against another you're open to criticism but all this. Really? I usually find he's a better poster than certain Leicester fans on here.

What did you make of the penalty last night? Looked like a great tackle, haven't seen it back though.

Terrible decision. It was a great tackle. Much the same as the free kick they got for their first goal. The worst bit of refereeing though was when Darlow had the ball at his feet, took it to the edge of the box trying to waste time and the ref blew. Stopped the game and restarted by giving it back to Darlow. Nobody knows why.

Jeez, all this because of comparison in atmosphere. Grandad/Uncle Albert is usually a good poster, alright maybe when you compare something on a clubs forum against another you're open to criticism but all this. Really? I usually find he's a better poster than certain Leicester fans on here.

He could have posted the cure for cancer in general chat but he's still been a bit of a dick in here, even if he did word it politely.

Terrible move for him right from the very start. No sympathy to be honest

I'm not so sure. He was presented with a chance to manage in the top flight of English football, it's gone tits up and he's done appallingly but his reputation hasn't been harmed too drastically because people associate Cardiff with drama and controversy nowadays. If I was managing in Norway and the chance came up to manage Cardiff in the position they were in I'd have to be inclined to accept it, as said he's been a disaster but he'll have no doubt learnt a lot from his experience there.

Had he been at a more stable club and completely ****ed it he'd have been in worse trouble with regards to finding another job, as it is I wouldn't be surprised if he just ended up back in Norway for a year or two.

I'm not so sure. He was presented with a chance to manage in the top flight of English football, it's gone tits up and he's done appallingly but his reputation hasn't been harmed too drastically because people associate Cardiff with drama and controversy nowadays. If I was managing in Norway and the chance came up to manage Cardiff in the position they were in I'd have to be inclined to accept it, as said he's been a disaster but he'll have no doubt learnt a lot from his experience there.

Had he been at a more stable club and completely ****ed it he'd have been in worse trouble with regards to finding another job, as it is I wouldn't be surprised if he just ended up back in Norway for a year or two.

It just doesn't strike me as a club you can put your own stamp on with that cowboy in charge. I think he'd struggle to get a jjob any higher than low championship standard now

Terrible decision. It was a great tackle. Much the same as the free kick they got for their first goal. The worst bit of refereeing though was when Darlow had the ball at his feet, took it to the edge of the box trying to waste time and the ref blew. Stopped the game and restarted by giving it back to Darlow. Nobody knows why.

Haha, you do wonder what goes through some of their heads when they make these decisions. Who was the ref, looked suspiciously like Deadman? Which would explain a lot. The standard of refereeing hasn't really gotten a great deal better so far this season, although there's not been too many awful decisions - just a lot of debatable ones, particualrly at Stoke for both sides.

Guest Col city fan

There's no defending Solskaer IMO. He's done a terrible job and, most importantly, there were no signs of improvement following relegation. Apparently, his formations and styles of play changed on an almost weekly basis.

Poor effort.

I'm glad Norwich are doing well. Took a gamble on a young English manager and it's so far paying off. We need more English managers big time.

Hughton massively held them back, negative football was the order of the day and away from home was a write off most weeks.

Adams has come in, said he'd play entertaining football and is backing it up. 15 goals already, they only managed 28 all last season so he's changing the mentality too.

To be fair, you said that the game between Derby and Forest had an atmosphere unlike anything you'd heard at a Leicester game, but we pointed out how daft you were to suggest that since you've only been to games where there wouldn't be any sort of atmosphere and the Derby and Forest 'derby' is well known to be one of the more heated games in English football.

You only said it to entice an argument, yet you instantly jumped onto the defensive as soon as everyone pointed out how daft you'd been, you know, like you always do. You then get all pissy when you get a bit of stick back, you know, like you always do. You then do the whole "huh, what do you mean I was annoying, I only said 'such and such' (usually a whole heap of bollocks), you know, like you always do.

Seriously, why do you bother? You always end up as pissed off as everyone else and nobody would miss you. Go play on a Liverpool forum, or would they reject you for being a glory supporting arse as well??

Archived