Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

To be fair, you said that the game between Derby and Forest had an atmosphere unlike anything you'd heard at a Leicester game, but we pointed out how daft you were to suggest that since you've only been to games where there wouldn't be any sort of atmosphere and the Derby and Forest 'derby' is well known to be one of the more heated games in English football.

You only said it to entice an argument, yet you instantly jumped onto the defensive as soon as everyone pointed out how daft you'd been, you know, like you always do. You then get all pissy when you get a bit of stick back, you know, like you always do. You then do the whole "huh, what do you mean I was annoying, I only said 'such and such' (usually a whole heap of bollocks), you know, like you always do.

Seriously, why do you bother? You always end up as pissed off as everyone else and nobody would miss you. Go play on a Liverpool forum, or would they reject you for being a glory supporting arse as well??

I've been to more than a few Leicester games, more than most on here, and a lot of people can back that claim up on here, so I think my view on the atmosphere at Leicester games is ok thanks. I have seen Leicester at home to Derby, Forest and Coventry, your three biggest local rivals and the atmosphere was nothing compared to what I seen and heard Sunday. Sorry you don't like that but that is the truth. 

How did I say to entice an argument? If you can't handle the truth that isn't my problem, I said one piece of fact then you, someone else and Prussian have to make digs about me supporting Liverpool. Pathetic really. Like I always do what? I had my opinion on a public forum, you and Prussian are the ones who follow me around the General Football thread sniping at everything I say, because I am a Liverpool fan. You and him are the two most pathetic people on here. Nobody else even cares I am a Liverpool fan but you two, I have arguments with a lot of people, Col, MattP, DanLCFC, Finnegan, GingerFox, Donut, Manwell and others yet it always you two who have to come out with the garbage.. "Go to a Liverpool forum!", like I have said numerous times to you pair, put me on ignore, save yourselves the time and effort in replying to a Liverpool fan. 

Why do I bother? I really don't have to answer that but again I will..

I have numerous friends on this forum and made numerous friends because of this forum, they have known I'm a Liverpool fan for years and years, even when I was representing this forum in charity games, 6 side games and games against other forums everyone knew I was a Liverpool fan and there was no issue whatsoever. At the age of 17 I was going to Leicester home and away games with friends, because I couldn't get to Liverpool games on my own then, cost too much and I didn't fancy travelling there on my own, plus tickets were murder to get hold of. The year Leicester got relegated to League 1 I think I went to 20+ games that year, the last 10 league games as well, there at Stoke when they got relegated. So don't tell me that I should just go to a Liverpool forum, I have just as much right as you do. I've been on this forum for nearly 7 years, yet there is two of you who have some raging issue with me on here and can't come to terms that I am a Liverpool fan on here. Mind boggling it really is. 

I've been to more than a few Leicester games, more than most on here, and a lot of people can back that claim up on here, so I think my view on the atmosphere at Leicester games is ok thanks. I have seen Leicester at home to Derby, Forest and Coventry, your three biggest local rivals and the atmosphere was nothing compared to what I seen and heard Sunday. Sorry you don't like that but that is the truth. 

Yes, but like i've said, we know that the Forest-Derby game is more passionate that any of our games. It was a 2-2 draw with a red card and multiple pitch invasions thrown in, obviously it's going to be a good atmophere. Its just the way you saunter on here and say it, despite nobody asking you, because you wait for responses and get kicks out of it. You're a sad little boy.

How did I say to entice an argument? If you can't handle the truth that isn't my problem, I said one piece of fact then you, someone else and Prussian have to make digs about me supporting Liverpool. Pathetic really. Like I always do what? I had my opinion on a public forum, you and Prussian are the ones who follow me around the General Football thread sniping at everything I say, because I am a Liverpool fan. You and him are the two most pathetic people on here. Nobody else even cares I am a Liverpool fan but you two, I have arguments with a lot of people, Col, MattP, DanLCFC, Finnegan, GingerFox, Donut, Manwell and others yet it always you two who have to come out with the garbage.. "Go to a Liverpool forum!", like I have said numerous times to you pair, put me on ignore, save yourselves the time and effort in replying to a Liverpool fan. 

First of all, and I can't believe I still have to tell you this. It's not a 'fact'. It's your meaningless opinion. If I say "Liverpool is a shithole", that's my meaningless opinion, no matter much I think it's the truth, it's just what I think.

If you think that I 'follow you around' then you've got a serious paranoia problem and i'd suggest visiting your GP. Either that or you're sad enough to think people care about what you post.

Once again, I have no problem with you being a Liverpool fan. I have a problem with you being an ignorant ****. Redhux and Tinman are two of the better posters on here and they're Forest and Derby fans. Notice how nobody ever tells them to "go to a Forest forum" or "go to a Derby forum"? It's because that, unlike yourself, they're gracious in their posts and they don't think the world shines out of the hole in their arse.

Why do I bother? I really don't have to answer that but again I will..

I have numerous friends on this forum and made numerous friends because of this forum, they have known I'm a Liverpool fan for years and years, even when I was representing this forum in charity games, 6 side games and games against other forums everyone knew I was a Liverpool fan and there was no issue whatsoever. At the age of 17 I was going to Leicester home and away games with friends, because I couldn't get to Liverpool games on my own then, cost too much and I didn't fancy travelling there on my own, plus tickets were murder to get hold of. The year Leicester got relegated to League 1 I think I went to 20+ games that year, the last 10 league games as well, there at Stoke when they got relegated. So don't tell me that I should just go to a Liverpool forum, I have just as much right as you do. I've been on this forum for nearly 7 years, yet there is two of you who have some raging issue with me on here and can't come to terms that I am a Liverpool fan on here. Mind boggling it really is. 

What's your point? Still doesn't tell me why you have go spouting heaps of shite everywhere you go. Like I said, I don't  have a problem with you supporting Liverpool, I just have a problem with your attitude and I wish one of the moderators would take the well supported opinion of "this guy is a willy puller, lets get rid of him".

On Forest looks like they could run away with the league this year, yeah why not lets have'em in the premier league and derby. Continue the east midland rivalry in the premier greed. 

Alan Rogers Trophy, sponsored by Boost Bars.

Him and the other chap (name escapes me) looked really good. Granted one of our CBs is a left back who to all intents and purposes didn't bother turning up but once they got going, they looked dangerous.

Sadly for them they only had one decent midfielder and 4 cbs across the back and it really showed.

I'm amazed that Magath lasted as long as he did.

Surprised he didn't get sacked when Fulham went down.

They should have done that and replaced him with a proper British manager who knows the lower leagues well if they wanted any chance of going up.

Some of their decisions in the past year have been ****ing dreadful.

Him and the other chap (name escapes me) looked really good. Granted one of our CBs is a left back who to all intents and purposes didn't bother turning up but once they got going, they looked dangerous.

Sadly for them they only had one decent midfielder and 4 cbs across the back and it really showed.

Not Patrick Roberts? He's meant to be class.

Unless you mean Rodallega.

Rodallega! That's the badger. Looked uninterested in the first 20mins but his movement rendered our cbs pretty useless after that. The Roberts lad came on at the end and looked a good talent. Very very left footed though.

He scored against us last season and looked a handful.

The Championship might be his level, if he can find himself a decent side.

We have Deadman as the ref tomorrow, we only get shit refs.

Probably explains why you're so far up the table - ref screwing over the oppo.

He helped you last season in the match against us.

He was their best player on the day.

Don't mention Deadman around here. His performance at Charlton last season. Just, no.

He was good that game, I can't remember any major turning points that you're still bothered about.

I'm off to Rotherham tomorrow, 2nd away day for the season and another new ground to tick off the list.

Archived