Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

There were a good number on here (Thracian was one if I remember correctly) who wanted Ole to replace Pearson. For shame.

Swings and roundabouts Dennis, plenty of the same type of people wanted to stick with Adams,levein, Kelly, Allen and Holloway. You don't know who was wrong or right, as the other scenario was never played out. Pearson has answered his critics emphatically (me one of them) but he has changed and adapted to do so. Who knows whether he would have, had he not had his back againgst the wall. Defiance can be a strong characteristics, admirable, inspirational but to be shown it requires a challange, maybe the Pearson doubters can have more attributed to his success than your scorn suggests :P

He was good that game, I can't remember any major turning points that you're still bothered about.

I'm not bothered about any decisions, because it didn't really impact our season. I don't look back and think "damn I wish we'd won at Charlton".

But he was appalling that game without going into it.

Callum Wilson was a great buy for Bournemouth. Think he could have been useful for us had Nige has the interest.

Hoping Bournemouth pick it up again. Did well at the start of the season but have had some bad luck/been sloppy recently. Would be great to see them in the Prem.

Guest Col city fan

What are the odds of them suffering a second successive relegation?

I grew up with Fulham FC being a regular guest in the third tier.

The odds have narrowed greatly. Preseason, they were one of the faves for promotion.

Personally, I think? They'll be safe

What are the odds of them suffering a second successive relegation?

I grew up with Fulham FC being a regular guest in the third tier.

In February this year, I tried to put a bet on Fulham to win League One in the 2015/16 season, but no bookie would take the bet. Said on page one of this thread I think they'll go down.

Archived