Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

The fixture computer is truly a cruel mutha, making Ipswich travel to Wigan on a Monday evening.

Ipswich fans aren't going to get home til the small hours. At least they''ll have some points to take back.

:D

*$ky

Piss-take of a fixture to have on a Monday.

I knew Wigan seemed almost TOO good a shout for the title this year. I've no doubt they'll improve but bloody hell.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29309597

Leeds United appoint Darko Milanic as head coach

Leeds United have appointed Slovenian Darko Milanic as their new head coach on a two-year deal.

Milanic, 46, quit Austrian side Sturm Graz on Sunday.

Leeds owner Massimo Cellino said the former Slovenia international was a "very cool guy".

"We've been waiting for him about 15 days," he said. "I don't know [why I've chosen him]. Coaches are like watermelons. You find out about them when you open them."
Cellino added: "His particularly qualities? He's good looking, what can I tell you?"

lol What a troll

Slade has a good, steady job at Leyton Orient and he's jacking it in for what's bound to be a short term gig at Cardiff. I don't get it, I could understand if it was a club that's more stable in the division above but they're in complete chaos.

Not the case anymore. Just the other week he was almost on his way and had one game to save his job.

Edit: Link http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29205751

Slade has a good, steady job at Leyton Orient and he's jacking it in for what's bound to be a short term gig at Cardiff. I don't get it, I could understand if it was a club that's more stable in the division above but they're in complete chaos.

He's done well in league 1 and could probably move back down if it goes tits up! This is a real chance for him to test himself in the championship with a squad that at worst should make the playoffs. He'll have confidence in himself and will see it as a real chance to progress his career and reputation, he does well he could end up in the prem. can't see him having a cat in hells chance of that with the O's!

Wrong. It's anything but steady.

Christ, shows how much attention I've been paying to the Football League since we left the hole. Snobbery at it's finest.

I'm just as guilty. I seldom watch the League Show anymore.

Being on MOTD really does emphasise how shit the FLS is.

Meh. He's been generally hit and miss. Did well for Orient last season but started very badly this year (though how much of that you can put down to the stuff with their owner). No-one will succeed under Tan. The place is finally becoming the poison it deserves to be.

I never liked Cardiff but this isn't on. I literally cannot take them seriously as a football club and I'm being genuine.

Archived