Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

The commentary in the Brum Flum game is bordering on the absolutely mentally retarded. Bear in mind this fella is getting paid to do this, wow I can't believe it and I don't usually complain about things.

Not sure what's drastically bad about him. A little odd but I've heard worse.

OFFICIAL: Hornets announce an immediate change of Head Coach. Billy McKinlay replaces Oscar Garcia. More to come shortly at #watfordfc.com.

I really Billy does well! Never forgot him and Sumerbee playing for nothing until we could afford to offer them a contract! Didn't play too bad for us either to be fair!

What a seriously bizarre season this is turning into for Watford.

They might've avoided all this and been comfortable in the Premier League had they bothered to turn up against a worse side than themselves in Crystal Palace.

I assume it's for health reasons, he's been in hospital a while now.

Came back last week and was at Blackburn but clearly been advised to take a break which of course is fair enough given health comes first.

Have to see what Billy McKinlay can do - least the players will like the fact they can understand him..

With 2 home games coming up be nice to have a settled week or so!

Archived