Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Came back last week and was at Blackburn but clearly been advised to take a break which of course is fair enough given health comes first.

Have to see what Billy McKinlay can do - least the players will like the fact they can understand him..

With 2 home games coming up be nice to have a settled week or so!

Yeah, can't fault him really. I assume he has been given that advice. Can remember Houllier having big problems when he was at Liverpool.

Good luck to McKinlay, as above, he's a player that played for free here and I'll always like him - scored a cracker at Coventry that season, too.

Seen a Forest fan on Twitter earlier saying barring one game they've looked shite in nearly every game. Has Assombalonga been getting them out of jail?

Just what's needed in the championship though. Not playing well but still picking up points and not conceding.

Really don't like seeing Forest & Watford so high up in the league though.

Just what's needed in the championship though. Not playing well but still picking up points and not conceding.

Really don't like seeing Forest & Watford so high up in the league though.

But how long will it last? Putting two and two together - would it be fair to say Assombalonga has been carrying them a bit?

Derby are a better side and to be honest I think they might win the league.

McClaren's had a year at Derby and done extremely well. The sheep got a lot of stick for ditching Clough but it was the right move.

He's turned them into a side that I think could go up and stay up. They're very decent. That's what made the 4-1 win last year all the better for me.

He's turned them into a side that I think could go up and stay up. They're very decent. That's what made the 4-1 win last year all the better for me.

It's why I wanted them to stay down, they'd be doing better than QPR for sure. Better manager, more entertaining and closer-knit team.

Can't see anyone getting 100 points this season. Norwich 1st watford 2nd.

Think forest will draw to many games and finish in the play offs. Think derby may push the top 2 but be 3rd again.

Teams get 100+ points like once every 4 or 5 years. It was never likely to happen this year (or last for that matter).

Just 2 points separating the top 7 I think? Amazing start as usual

Archived