Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Guest Col city fan

I see Dougie Freedman got the bullet today. Enabling him to sit at home and think "Fookit, if I hadn't walked out on Palace, I would be managing in the Prem now."

Serves him right.

Well past time. His win ratio at Bolton is dire.

And anyone who was stupid enough to take Mills and Beckford off our hands don't only deserve sacking, they deserve shooting.. lol

I see Dougie Freedman got the bullet today. Enabling him to sit at home and think "Fookit, if I hadn't walked out on Palace, I would be managing in the Prem now."

Serves him right.

I'm surprised he's lasted that long, they've been nothing special since he took over.

Anybody foolish enough to take Beckford and Mills from us for the amount of money they command, is an awful manager. It was never gonna work lol. I can only think they're scouting network is rubbish.

Thought Coyle signed Mills for Bolton.

You gotta love the championship, I know it's early but ipswich (8th) can go top if they beat Forest? Mad.

couldn't we have ended up anywhere between 13th and 5th depending on our result yesterday?

couldn't we have ended up anywhere between 13th and 5th depending on our result yesterday?

I suppose but haven't they played a couple more games? And that's their whole top eight bunched up. How far could Chelsea drop with a loss?

yeah it's closer at their top but closer at our bottom id guess. Liverpool could've been in the relegation zone yesterday but instead finished not far from the top 4! West ham will go from 16th to 7th (a point off 4th) if they beat QPR later. Still early days like you say.

Chelsea are just better than everyone else. They don't count.

Archived