Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

I see Dougie Freedman got the bullet today. Enabling him to sit at home and think "Fookit, if I hadn't walked out on Palace, I would be managing in the Prem now."

Serves him right.

Why does it serve him right? He might have moved to Bolton for different reasons. Who knows. We don't know.

Can't imagine it was money motivated. Bolton are skint. They are absolutely in the shit as a club apparently.

Bloody Forest. They score so many late goals at home I swear. Still that's four without a win - something we didn't do at all last season. In-fact, we only had two runs of more than a game without a win.

Mckinlay stepping down as Watford gaffer after eight days....

Just seen that.

Goodness knows what is going on..

Going back to Fulham where he was coach for a long time (wouldn't say much about us really..)

Players had enough of him already?

Very strange and unsettling - last thing we need is more upheaval with new tactics/formations and uncertain futures.

Yes we are joint top but performances since Sannino left have been patchy to say the least.

Slavisa Jokanovic has won back to back league titles so is used to winning games. I know the championship (i assume) is a completely different league compared to the Serbian league but Watford may have just pulled off a masterstroke getting a young manager in who is used to winning trophies. Bit harsh on Mckinley but can understand why they have made the change. To be honest im getting a bit bored of the so called 'rivalry' between us so i wish them luck. would rather see Watford win the championship ahead of forest.

Calm down. Watford will sink back to where they belong.

It's early days at the moment. Even bloody Brentford are only 4 points off them.

I did have a chuckle when I saw that Deeney had scored 3 (yes, 3) goals this season.

10m well saved.

Archived