Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Slavisa Jokanovic has won back to back league titles so is used to winning games. I know the championship (i assume) is a completely different league compared to the Serbian league but Watford may have just pulled off a masterstroke getting a young manager in who is used to winning trophies. Bit harsh on Mckinley but can understand why they have made the change. To be honest im getting a bit bored of the so called 'rivalry' between us so i wish them luck. would rather see Watford win the championship ahead of forest.

You'll find McKinlay will have a new job (assistant manager) at Fulham in the coming days hence why Watford got rid.

The most amazing thing about Watford is despite all of this, they're joint top lol

And not really played that well either.

All a sorry mess - it seems the Pozzos didn't fancy McKinlay as the manager and he didn't want to stick around to be a number 2.

We'll see how it all pans out .

I suspect Dyer didn't imaging all this when signing!

Gonna go against the grain and say not sure Lennon will be any good.

He did well with Celtic but it's hard to fail really isn't it (Although the chump in charge of Celtic atm seems to be struggling - quite funny tbh), he did ok in the CL with Celtic I guess but they were still only there to make the numbers up. We'll see, I just can't see him doing any good south of the border.

Bolton aren't a good side to take over at the minute at all. They're an accident waiting to happen.

They've signed Beckford, Danns and Mills and sit bottom of the Championship. I think the accident has already happened.

Bolton aren't a good side to take over at the minute at all. They're an accident waiting to happen.

Totally agree. The poisonous players are on big money and won't be moving anytime soon.

He will be restricted in his purchases due to what has been spent so far.

I would assume he is on decent money at Bolton and that is the driving force for his decision, but this could well be his last managerial job.

If he does well here, he is a seriously good manager

Archived