Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

What an absolute low for Brum.

How great would it be to have Bournemouth in the Premier League though.

It wouldn't be great. They're a L2 team punching above their weight, the sooner they get back to where they belong, the better.

Rowett will be confirmed as Birmingham's new manager tomorrow. Best of luck Gary lol

Best of luck to him, done a very solid job at Burton and deserves a crack. Be interesting to see if he can have a similar effect as Lennon has had at Bolton.

Best of luck to him, done a very solid job at Burton and deserves a crack. Be interesting to see if he can have a similar effect as Lennon has had at Bolton.

I agree. But don't you think he should have avoided Birmingham? It's not exactly a great club to be walking into at the minute. He could have quite easily been playing them next season as Burton manager in a league fixture.

I agree. But don't you think he should have avoided Birmingham? It's not exactly a great club to be walking into at the minute. He could have quite easily been playing them next season as Burton manager in a league fixture.

Burton to Birmingham is enough of a step-up to warrant leaving.

He's done a good job at Burton and got them in and around the play-offs for several years but still hasn't actually got them promoted. If things go well at Birmingham he could easily be managing two divisions higher next year than if he stays at Burton.

In a way it's the perfect job for a young lower-league manager like Rowett. Birmingham clearly give their managers a bit of time (how many months ago should Clark have been canned!?) and it can't really get any worse than an 8-0 home defeat to Bournemouth. Wolves away is a great game to have next as well, perfect opportunity for the Birmingham players to give an account of themselves.

I actually feel sorry for Riga to be honest. He had his hands tied under the fact that Oyston has made Blackpool into a shambles and for a club that played in the top flight 3 seasons ago, they really are in trouble all of a sudden. And it couldn't get much worse if Clark takes over.

i hate birmingham. dunno why. great to see them being reduced to such shite. 

apparently forest are trying to get tom ince on loan because he can't get in hull's team. should've signed for liverpool monaco or inter milan when he told everyone he had the chance really lol. inter milan orrrr forest? haha. 

Archived