Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Never believed the Inter Milan thing. It's a bit like Schmeichel. Reputation of the surname over ability.

Looks like he shone in a poor Blackpool team. Four clubs in a year says it all.

He went out there and had a look around the ground, the training ground, there was far more substance in this than the Schmeichel stuff.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/hulls-tom-ince-explains-inter-3866066

Being a regular first teamer was better than earning more as a fringe player, apparently

Don't know why he's getting stick for turning down Inter. It's clearly turned out to be a good decision as is career would've been wasted there, at least he as an opportunity to build himself upon again now.

Four clubs in a year though, clearly taken a few wrong turns for that to happen.

Rowett said going to Bham was the natural next step in his progression or something to that effect. For me that possibly implies hes either not expected to keep them up, or doesnt think he will keep them up, as the obvious next step for him is League 1 having come from League 2, rather than to the Championship.

Either way its a no-brainer move for him regardless of Bhams current plight. Fair play to him.

Oh and regarding Tom Ince, 4 clubs in a year says it all really.

Don't know why he's getting stick for turning down Inter. It's clearly turned out to be a good decision as is career would've been wasted there, at least he as an opportunity to build himself upon again now.

Four clubs in a year though, clearly taken a few wrong turns for that to happen.

Well his career has come to a fairly quick halt and 4 clubs in a year shows that. It's wasted there as much as it's been wasted here. 

I wonder what Tom Ince would have said if you had said to him when he turned down Inter Milan "Turn down Inter Milan Pal and you will have 4 clubs in a year"?

What do peeps reckon?

"It's fine me old mate. It's not like I'll end up at Palace and Hull"....

Archived