Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Middlesbrough doing really well

Karanka has put together a good team. Bamford, Kike, Vossen, Tomlin and Adomah are all very capable of scoring goals, and he's shored them up at the back too, something which Mowbray was completely incapable of doing. Plus he's somehow turned Grant Leadbitter into a midfield general who's nearly at double figures in goals too, so they've got a good mixture and depth. I'm not sure they've got quite enough for autos but top 6 should be comfortable enough.

Eddie Howe was appointed as Bournemouth manager in January 2009 when the club had a 17-point deduction in League Two. He was only 31. Now they sit top of the Championship and are in the quarter-finals of the League Cup.

In the space of six years he could've saved the club's Football League status and delivered Premier League football. Brilliant story in the making.

Eddie Howe was appointed as Bournemouth manager in January 2009 when the club had a 17-point deduction in League Two. He was only 31. Now they sit top of the Championship and are in the quarter-finals of the League Cup.

In the space of six years he could've saved the club's Football League status and delivered Premier League football. Brilliant story in the making.

And a spell in-between Bournemouth stints at market strugglers Burnley.

A Derby fan at work thinks they'll beat our points total from last season. So I've had £20 with him that they don't, surely that's easy money for me.

get him to pay up in time for a few christmas pints mate. they need 74 points from a possible 90 to beat what we got last year. christ we were good. 

Psychic are we Bertram?

Who's going to win the World Snooker Championship's next year?

How about lottery numbers?

You're the snooker expert (apparently) so you tell me lol

Obviously not psychic.

You're the snooker expert (apparently) so you tell me lol

Obviously not psychic.

Be quiet then my friend.

I psychic predicted all three candidates to be voted off on the Apprentice last week, before they were called back into the room.

My favourite psychic moment was, when I called three of Lukas Rosol's last four points in his win against Nadal at Wimbledon would be aces, and what happened he hit three aces.

I can't do lottery numbers though.

I really do take great pleasure at Forest every year. They always start the season very well, their fans pipe up saying 'we're taking your place in the Prem next season', now in 10th place, they're having a meltdown and quite a few already want Pearce out lol lol 

lol lol

Now that's funny..

Yeah bloody hilarious Col  :dry:

I think he'll predict something after it happens and take pride in his 'prediction'.

I have witnesses to these psychic predictions

lol

In all fairness I actually don't think he's as bad as he used to be.

That twat Facecloth will think otherwise, but I haven't been banned in like six months, while everything I've said in the Leicester City section has been correct.

Archived