Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

About 2 months ago. lol

someone ALWAYS has a late run in the championship tho come on man #clutchingatstraws

blackpool man sent off. the march up the league starts here fulham. that 8/1 is going to be huge come may i'm tellin ya 

Forest lol

They were absolutely awful. Hit and hope football, no midfield, rubbish defence (all three goals were bad but the second one lol ), no striker, no organisation and no ideas. They were better in the second half and Antonio (their one shining light) scored a great goal, but Brentford fully deserved their win.

Alex Pritchard and Andre Gray were superb for Brentford, Gray in particular. He reminds me of Vardy - fast and direct and he played the lone role brilliantly. They will stay up comfortably this season.

The boos at half time and full time lol lol

just been reading there forum and alot of there fans want him gone.

Same old story with forest with the managerial merry-go-round.

They need stability like we had with Pearson but when Pearce plays a 4-1-4-1 formation with no recognised strikers in the starting 11 at home to Brentford that screams out his poor managerial skills.

Not won in 10 games but he has only lost 5 games since he joined the club (i think) one of them being against spurs so i dont think he will get sacked. A few fans want to give him time but they are rapidly dropping down the table. I reckon they will start to pick up points and be ok but i really hope they continue to slump and Pearce gets sacked, Would be hilarious lol

Archived